Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels long-term future lies in algining with the Powers that be, not going against them

• Thread starter OutcompetedByRoomba
  • Start date
Progressivism in early 20th century America invented forced sterilization and tried to genocide blacks with abortion. You accuse me of ignorance, and you don't even know what progressivism is. You praise him for damaging progressivism when he's actually rebuilding it to what it originally was. What an absolute joke.
did you ever take a professional IQ test by any chance?

You are incel, because the powers that are want you to be one. Same goes for neets.
Most people would be happy, with a family a normal job and two or three children.
They want you in desperation. They hate you.
Also Ishtar worship is judaism. Jews came from Babylon and not Jerusalem. Its something, that even many rightwingers are incapable of understanding.

Copying the left's playbooks would be if some incels spent a decade or two invading academia and creating an intellectual framework that repurposes the analytical tools the left uses to "proof" the marginalisation and discrimination against minorities / women in order to make the same case for men / low status men.
Crying online is not really a core part of leftist startegy. Massproducing propaganda and taking over instituions from the inside is.
As you said most of those leftists that invaded the institutions of culture, education, the media... did that with very specific reasons in mind, which benefit the current political and economic establishment.
Mass inceldom benefits the current establishment and is a big part of their plan.
Also, our self-vicimisation is at least partly based on actual insights and stats, while black people's self-victimisation is based on a foundation of lies, willful ignorance and misinterpretation of history and data.

We might at times also be overstating things or getting something wrong, but I believe at least our foundational assumptions (genetic determinism, sex differences, etc.) to be correct.
Our victimhood is mostly science-backed actual vicimhood, not victimization.
Meaning it's easier to convince people of it, since it's not disprovable.
Trying to disprove gynocentrism and female sexual selection would be trying to disprove darvinism as a whole.
How exactly would lying about our victimhood would be detrimental to us?
They are far more individualistic and have no interest in helping people that can't help themselfs.
The modern left through it's policies, like for example:
1) the destruction of the family unit
2) the destruction of any racial, national or cultural identity they can't abuse in a divide e impere type manner
3) the promotion of rampant consumerism
4) the pseudo-religion of victimhood and wokeness
5) the promotion of science to a pseudo-religion, the renouncement of hegelian dialectics
heavily promoted individualism!
The political right wants to strenghten communities, families and socially enforced collectivism, plus they promote traditional socially enforced monogamy (which is a fundamentally collectivist idea)

We need societal support, we need someone to care and acknowledge the ways in which we are inherently disadvantaged, if we want to improve our situation. The left cares about these things (even if they are dishonest / delusional about the finer details). It looks to me as if most of the right wouldn't care even if we proofed to them how fucked our lifes were doomed to be since birth.

In addition, the right might be open about their distain for us, but they are no closer to reality. The right also denies race differences, most of them were willing to deny sex differences when it comes to women, only the whole trans thing got some of them into active opposition... Pretty sure you can trace back more :blackpill: to leftist doing research and finding things they didn't want to find, than to right wingers doing anything useful, ever.

The left in a sense has to help us if we can proof that we fullfill their standarts for a systemically disadvantaged & marginalized (by them :feelskek:) minority, while the right to me shows no sign of being willing to help us either way. The right is more open and honest to us in part because they play by rules that allow them to keep ignoring our plight, even if said plight was the result of unfair and unearned female privileges.
The modern liberal, consumerist "right", the cuckservatives, the magatards are not the "right" i'm talking about:society::

Many of the so called "alternative right" on the other hand are radical collectivists and ultrareactionary androcentrists at the same time.
They are what many people call "the third political position".

This third political position gains more and more support over the years, as young men get more and more disadvantaged by left wing accelerationism.
Plus, the internet is
, despite the massive leftist censorship, the biggest instrument of "alt-right" radicalization known to mankind.
It will soon, as the incelerationist establishment pushes the young, sexually and economically unsuccessful men into a corner, be the biggest reactionary movement by far and have a real shot to make some political changes regarding inceldom and the leftist policies that caused it, or at least cause the current establishment to implement some "right-wing" ideas.

Last edited:
No, I'm not retarded like you to believe what comes out of academia. Don't forget to get your covid booster!
*chef's kiss*
Conservatives arent stupid

I read the entire thread. High-IQ ideas, but I have to disagree with OP.

I'll restate OP's thesis: Incels should try to convince liberals and leftists that we are another marginalized group. We should earn their sympathy. Then steps will be taken to correct the marginalized position of incels.

The problem with this thesis is that enabling incels to ascend requires foids to PAY A COST, i.e., have sex with sub-8 males. That gives foids the ick. Leftists and foids are all about helping the underprivileged and marginalized as long as they themselves don't have to pay the cost. For example:

Homelessness: Foids are fine with motels and shelters housing the homeless. They will say that housing is a human right. But foids would never let homeless people live with them in their own homes. Gross. They would never incur a cost voluntarily.

Food: Food is a fundamental human right. But a foid working in HR in New York City would never agree to work on a farm to provide food, a human right, for starving children in Africa.

Defund the police: Leftist academics will demonize the police while living in rich college towns with very low crime rates.

Climate justice: Corporations should do more to address the climate crisis. Jeff Bezos needs to do more. Meanwhile foids will buy stupid consumer goods shipped all the way from China. Foids need retail therapy and self-care.

LGBTQIA+: If a woman doesn't want to have sex with someone in the LGBTQIA+ community, she doesn't have to. The queer agenda does not impose a cost on any foid.

(Also, I don't think government-funded prostitution is a solution to inceldom. Almost any incel living in the West can save up $500 in a few months and fuck a top-tier prostitute. Instead, for me and many others, a one night stand with a whore is not what you we're looking for. Instead, we want a monogamous, traditional relationship.)

I read the entire thread. High-IQ ideas, but I have to disagree with OP.

I'll restate OP's thesis: Incels should try to convince liberals and leftists that we are another marginalized group. We should earn their sympathy. Then steps will be taken to correct the marginalized position of incels.

The problem with this thesis is that enabling incels to ascend requires foids to PAY A COST, i.e., have sex with sub-8 males. That gives foids the ick. Leftists and foids are all about helping the underprivileged and marginalized as long as they themselves don't have to pay the cost. For example:

Homelessness: Foids are fine with motels and shelters housing the homeless. They will say that housing is a human right. But foids would never let homeless people live with them in their own homes. Gross. They would never incur a cost voluntarily.

Food: Food is a fundamental human right. But a foid working in HR in New York City would never agree to work on a farm to provide food, a human right, for starving children in Africa.

Defund the police: Leftist academics will demonize the police while living in rich college towns with very low crime rates.

Climate justice: Corporations should do more to address the climate crisis. Jeff Bezos needs to do more. Meanwhile foids will buy stupid consumer goods shipped all the way from China. Foids need retail therapy and self-care.

LGBTQIA+: If a woman doesn't want to have sex with someone in the LGBTQIA+ community, she doesn't have to. The queer agenda does not impose a cost on any foid.

(Also, I don't think government-funded prostitution is a solution to inceldom. Almost any incel living in the West can save up $500 in a few months and fuck a top-tier prostitute. Instead, for me and many others, a one night stand with a whore is not what you we're looking for. Instead, we want a monogamous, traditional relationship.)
I'm gonna start at the bottom:
For me, state sponsered prostituion is not really an important goal. It seems fair and obvious in some ways, saving multiple hundreds of $ on the regular would be no small matter for many of us, but it ultimately doesn't get to the root of the problem. BUT if we would get to a place where something like that is being openly discussed in the public discourse, that would mean men's plight and the inflexible nature of our problems would have to have been acknowleged by society as a whole.

As you wrote, one of my core goals is for everyone else to face some of the basic facts that make up the fundation of the blackpill. Because once it it is clear that we are born disadvantaged and that there is a hard limit to how much we ourselfs can change about our position in life, fairness dictates that we ought to recieve some help and empathy.

For now, most of the progressive insanity is always pro-women. There are some exceptions, e.g. trans women in female sports and bathrooms or how the rent / buying prices for houses in America are raised majorly by the fact that all whites and asians are forced to compete for living space away from Black & Lation neighbourhoods.

But those are exceptions. What my OP was based on is the assumption that men's plight in the western world will continue to worsen and that sooner or later there will be some counter reaction. Lefties still want to be elected and they wouldn't want to loose a significant portion of male votes to their opposition. On a more direct level, as more and more men start to speak up against leftist oppression, pressure to find a compromise will start to build up.
If men's condition as a group becomes bad enough, the left will have to make concessions. The normies are slow as fuck in the head, but this whole insanity is not that old and it has not been in the forefront of politics for that long. I went through the first decade(s) of my life without hearing the word "transsexual" once.

By now, there is some push back being organized amongst the general public. A lot of this shit is not very popular amongst the masses.

So, at least consider preparing for the possbility that at one point, there will be an opportunity to improve our situation by cooperating with the left. A compromise, where they offer some kind of sympathy / societal recources in exchange for not losing the majority of men to their opposition.

Under these conditions, I think that the general pattern of "always pro-women" will not be that rigid anymore. Up till now, most men mindlessly supported their own exploitation and degradation. We haven't seen yet how the left deals with real resistance, because up till now their own base was always mostly united behind shared values. But many of the men on their side are ugly, low status freaks and some of the most empathetic women are on their team as well.

I believe there will soon be internal conflict between leftist camps and men will start to speak up more confidently about their problems. We already see a lot of it online. It takes time for ideas to spread through large portions of the population and these retarded normies first have to mistakenly adapt redpill believes before some of them will travel further down the rabbit whole towards blackpill insights.

Though, since everyone would be hiding what they truly believe about taboo topics, we should expect the amount of people already believing blackpill ideas to be much bigger than it seems from outside observation.

There is a term for this in psychology. "Preferance Cascade". Everyone hates the king, but nobody says anything because they are scared. From the outside it seems like everyone is on board with his rule. One day, a small revolt happens. And suprisingly, it isn't immediately put down by the royal forces. Suddenly, in cities all across the country similar revolts mobilise spontaneously. Why? Because the people were already waiting, ready to do something. But they wouldn't shoulder the risk of being the first mover themselfs. They needed to see someone else do it for them and for that person to succeed or at least not fail completly.

Something similar is what I hope might happen around leftist ideology. And if such a chance presents itself, I don't want most men to be shackled to some retarded conservative politician or some other useless label like fascism, nazism, right-wing politics, etc.
Those all have accomplished nothing for us. And I believe them to be doomed to lose, based simply on the type of person they attract.

The upper rangs of the left have all the mentally-ill ideologues. The right has all the individualistic, self-sufficient normies and career politicians. The left has the type of person that possibly could be invested in helping us in our struggle. If they can be made to see it for what it is. And for that to happen there will first have to be some external pressure.

It's not like that is the only thing I would want to try, but it is an option I think should remain on the table. Try everything, do more of w/e works best. But if we never try converting leftists because we think we already know they will never go for it, then we could be missing out on a possible way out of our misery.

I'm gonna start at the bottom:
For me, state sponsered prostituion is not really an important goal. It seems fair and obvious in some ways, saving multiple hundreds of $ on the regular would be no small matter for many of us, but it ultimately doesn't get to the root of the problem. BUT if we would get to a place where something like that is being openly discussed in the public discourse, that would mean men's plight and the inflexible nature of our problems would have to have been acknowleged by society as a whole.

As you wrote, one of my core goals is for everyone else to face some of the basic facts that make up the fundation of the blackpill. Because once it it is clear that we are born disadvantaged and that there is a hard limit to how much we ourselfs can change about our position in life, fairness dictates that we ought to recieve some help and empathy.

For now, most of the progressive insanity is always pro-women. There are some exceptions, e.g. trans women in female sports and bathrooms or how the rent / buying prices for houses in America are raised majorly by the fact that all whites and asians are forced to compete for living space away from Black & Lation neighbourhoods.

But those are exceptions. What my OP was based on is the assumption that men's plight in the western world will continue to worsen and that sooner or later there will be some counter reaction. Lefties still want to be elected and they wouldn't want to loose a significant portion of male votes to their opposition. On a more direct level, as more and more men start to speak up against leftist oppression, pressure to find a compromise will start to build up.

Under these conditions, I think that the general pattern of "always pro-women" will not be that rigid anymore. Up till now, most men mindlessly supported their own exploitation and degradation. We haven't seen yet how the left deals with real resistance, because up till now their own base was always mostly united behind shared values. But many of the men on their side are ugly, low status freaks and some of the most empathetic women are on their team as well.

I believe there will soon be internal conflict between leftist camps and men will start to speak up more confidently about their problems. We already see a lot of it online. It takes time for ideas to spread through large portions of the population and these retarded normies first have to mistakenly adapt redpill believes before some of them will travel further down the rabbit whole towards blackpill insights.

Though, since everyone would be hiding what they truly believe about taboo topics, we should expect the amount of people already believing blackpill ideas to be much bigger than it seems from outside observation.

There is a term for this in psychology. "Preferance Cascade". Everyone hates the king, but nobody says anything because they are scared. From the outside it seems like everyone is on board with his rule. One day, a small revolt happens. And suprisingly, it isn't immediately put down by the royal forces. Suddenly, in cities all across the country similar revolts mobilise spontaneously. Why? Because the people were already waiting, ready to do something. But they wouldn't shoulder the risk of being the first mover themselfs. They needed to see someone else do it for them and for that person to succeed or at least not fail completly.

Something similar is what I hope might happen around leftist ideology. And if such a chance presents itself, I don't want most men to be shackled to some retarded conservative politician or some other useless label like fascism, nazism, right-wing politics, etc.
Those all have accomplished nothing for us. And I believe them to be doomed to lose, based simply on the type of person they attract.

The upper rangs of the left have all the mentally-ill ideologues. The right has all the individualistic, self-sufficient normies and career politicians. The left has the type of person that possibly could be invested in helping us in our struggle. If they can be made to see it for what it is. And for that to happen there will first have to be some external pressure.

It's not like that is the only thing I would want to try, but it is an option I think should remain on the table. Try everything, do more of w/e works best. But if we never try converting leftists because we think we already know they will never go for it, then we could be missing out on a possible way out of our misery.
I appreciate the lengthy response, but I'm not sure you addressed my objection.

Let's say the plight of incels becomes widely known and undeniable. Let's say there's a Million Incel March on Washington, and a 5'2 balding Indian janitor gives an "I have a dream" type of speech.

Even if foids become aware of the plight of incels, foids have to pay the cost to remedy the plight. They have to provide sexual access to men they find undesirable and essentially disgusting.

I just can't see leftist foids or foids in general willingly pairing up with sub-8 men.

You are more blinded by tribal affiliations than people you look down upon. I have no hope of reasoning with someone who is just going to assume any data he doesn't like must be fake. No wonder that the right is always losing. Absolute certainity mixed with absolute ignorance for optimal results. The person you are accusing of falsifying his analysis for leftist ideologues is a race realist who argues for genetic origins of race differences in IQ, publishing papers on the topic while also working in academia. He has done more damage to progressive hegemony than your kind ever will.
the right has its fair share of retards who bring down the average. leftists may be smart enough to wagecuck but are trivially easy to manipulate. which should be part of any IQ test since no matter your ability to 'problem solve' if you solve imaginary meme problems you're gonna be worse off than a ldarcel
BUT if we would get to a place where something like that is being openly discussed in the public discourse, that would mean men's plight and the inflexible nature of our problems would have to have been acknowleged by society as a whole.
do you know what normies do when hearing about men's issues? hmm?

they fucking laugh and tell them to man up

the left WANTS you to be incel. they find it funny. how are you unaware of the immense misandry that leftist holes and institutions spew 24/7?

I appreciate the lengthy response, but I'm not sure you addressed my objection.

Let's say the plight of incels becomes widely known and undeniable. Let's say there's a Million Incel March on Washington, and a 5'2 balding Indian janitor gives an "I have a dream" type of speech.

Even if foids become aware of the plight of incels, foids have to pay the cost to remedy the plight. They have to provide sexual access to men they find undesirable and essentially disgusting.

I just can't see leftist foids or foids in general willingly pairing up with sub-8 men.
Yeah, I have no good solution for how to solve that either.

If nothing makes a difference in the sex department, it still opens the way to future legislation for sexbots to remain legal and unregulated, for more financial support, for men to demand equal treatment throughout society outside dating, e.g. job market and universities and it allows men to openly talk about their problems and find each other easier, so they can at least build social networks to fill their lifes with in absence of a partner.

There are some beginnings for a solution, but I have no idea if any of them will work out.

I guess one thing that's good to remember is that it already used to be that way, women were forced to date closer to their looks-match when sexual norms were more strict. The changes that might follow when society opens its eyes to our problems might not be that effective, but that doesn't mean they won't have any impact.

1) Cut down welfare focused on females, have them shoulder the burden of their bad descisions alone. From single mothers to women who never got a career going to women working in some low value job that is practically subsidised by the state, if you take away state support, women will become a bit more dependend on men to provide for them. Much of said welfare is based on the assumption that women are disadvantaged in society.

2) Once it is out in the open how bad men have it and why, it becomes more possible for women to sympathise. This might sound unlikely, but from personal experience I have been able to talk with mutliple women about these topics with generally decend results. To be fair though it was only with women around ~30. This becomes relevant because it's easier and more desirable to associate with a victim of circumstance rather than some low status loser everyone hates. Being recognised as another disadvantaged / marginalized individual means you are part the ingroup, one of the good guys. It raises our status in society and might lead not to pity sex, but women conciously engaging with low status men to virtue signal, like they might do at a soup kitchen or with the crippled kid in class. The difference being that pity is unpaid, while virtue signaling has a real upside.

3) Women rely on the fact that both they themselfs and the people around them do not understanding what they are doing and why. Once their dirty little secrets are out in the open for everyone to see, it inevitably creates social pressure on them to do something or behave differendly. And women are quite susceptible to that.

Ultimately I guess there is only hoping that in the long run, once everything is out in the open for everyone to see, society as a whole changes laws and social norms in a way that benefits us enough to make a difference. If not for our dating life then for our quality of life in general.

Last edited:
do you know what normies do when hearing about men's issues? hmm?

they fucking laugh and tell them to man up

the left WANTS you to be incel. they find it funny. how are you unaware of the immense misandry that leftist holes and institutions spew 24/7?
Most people have no big investment in any side and barely any idea what is going on. Many of the people most invested in hating us are operating on stacks of wrong assumptions about human nature and men's role in the here and back then.

The people who sadistically want to make us suffer are a minority that rely on the rest to play along because the others are too stupid to see what is going on. There are enough people with an interest in fairness and real equality left to form a political coalition with.

People are both stupid and evil, meaning not every bit of harm commited is out of malice. Online, in spaces like r/allpilldebate, the women who end up there are self-selecting for being combatitive scum that only wants to fight back against anything a man might say. That's what they are there for. They are not a representative sample of society at large. Same with other online spaces. Algorithms optimise for engagement and to some extent that means getting people together that make each other as mad as possible.

Not saying there is no misandry around. But it's not as much as it would seem online, and some of it is based on real misunderstandings that at least in theory can be cleared up. We don't need to get everyone on our side. And as always, the side that is considered heretical has more support than is obvious at first glance, since there will be some portion of the population that is secretly leaning our way but too cowardly to show it.

Our situation might not be great but it is not hopeless. And I'm sick of this constand learned helplessness.

I agree that the sexual marketplace could return to a more traditional system. Even arranged marriages could become the norm in the West, unlikely as that might seem now.

But the return to traditional values and gender norms will NOT occur by appealing to the left. The left is by definition opposed to traditional values and gender norms.

it inevitably creates social pressure on them to do something or behave differendly. And women are quite susceptible to that.
The "social pressure" will never be enough for foids to voluntarily become monogamous with sub-8 men.

I agree that the sexual marketplace could return to a more traditional system. Even arranged marriages could become the norm in the West, unlikely as that might seem now.

But the return to traditional values and gender norms will NOT occur by appealing to the left. The left is by definition opposed to traditional values and gender norms.

The "social pressure" will never be enough for foids to voluntarily become monogamous with sub-8 men.
Change happens in incriments. I don't think there will ever be 180 turn around back to a more traditional system. Mabye not even if America splits itself in a conservative and a progressive half. Conservative women already have tasted the freedoms of an unregulated sexual market.

And the right simply has no influence on elite culture. The next generation of ivy league universities is even more left than the last one. If you just leave them to their own devises and the right stays as useless as it has always been within my lifetime, you might end up in an even worse place than we are now.

Once men actually unite as a group behind their shared interests, we can sell our loyality to the highest bidder, whomever that might be. But commiting to one side without securing any gurantees first just means becoming someone else's unpaid food soldier.

Change happens in incriments. I don't think there will ever be 180 turn around back to a more traditional system. Mabye not even if America splits itself in a conservative and a progressive half. Conservative women already have tasted the freedoms of an unregulated sexual market.

And the right simply has no influence on elite culture. The next generation of ivy league universities is even more left than the last one. If you just leave them to their own devises and the right stays as useless as it has always been within my lifetime, you might end up in an even worse place than we are now.

Once men actually unite as a group behind their shared interests, we can sell our loyality to the highest bidder, whomever that might be. But commiting to one side without securing any gurantees first just means becoming someone else's unpaid food soldier.
If you're hoping that foids will regulate themselves, that will never happen. It won't happen in a conservative system, and it definitely won't happen in a liberal system.

Instead, control has to be imposed by men. Then both men and women will be better off. The irony is that foids are more unhappy after getting everything they asked for. Society has never been more foid-centric, and not coincidentally mental health issues are skyrocketing in foids, specifically young leftist foids.

I'm too politically-illiterate to understand your detailed political goals & predictions, but a lot of your points have also circulated in my mind.

1. The empathy gap between men and women only exists because men believe that by furthering women's sexual interests, men will also benefited from it.
2. When the belief that "looks are the only thing that matters in attracting women" becomes openly and publicly admitted, that is a signal that the zeitgeist of feminism has shifted. Men will analyze the dating market objectively and support causes that will actually benefit them (no wealth transfer from men to women, sexual freedom is bad for most men, etc.)
3. Women will feel socially pressured to not be sluts, since they will assume that every men knows their shtick now, and will be too afraid of violent repercussions from disillusioned men close to them.

I might have to disagree slightly with the anti-violence stance though. I think the only reason why our issues are even talked about are because of past violence and the potential for more violence. I do believe men's issues will be alliviated if not solved in the future, but not because of sympathy or care, but out of fear. I'm not saying a violent uprising is realistic, but a lot of violent ideation and once a while actual mass shootings are good, I think.

If you're hoping that foids will regulate themselves, that will never happen. It won't happen in a conservative system, and it definitely won't happen in a liberal system.

Instead, control has to be imposed by men. Then both men and women will be better off. The irony is that foids are more unhappy after getting everything they asked for. Society has never been more foid-centric, and not coincidentally mental health issues are skyrocketing in foids, specifically young leftist foids.
But how do you want to realize a change this enormous when the entire upper echolon of society is against you? If you can't realize it, then it has no practical value, whatever the results would be in theory

But how do you want to realize a change this enormous when the entire upper echolon of society is against you? If you can't realize it, then it has no practical value, whatever the results would be in theory
Foids will not voluntarily be monogamous with men they find undesirable. They have to be compelled.

The best bet is a large-scale conservative/traditionalist movement.

Also, while it's true that even in a conservative/traditionalist society there will be a few unfaithful whores, the women in those communities will in general be much more traditional and virtuous.

Cucked title but I agree. We have to Infiltrate leftist spaces.