Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting not having a social circle is a problem not just for relationships and intimacy, but jobs as well

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
I wanted to do a side job as a dog walker. So I downloded the WAG app and went through the sign up process (you have to take a quiz on dogs, and fill in info, etc.). Then at the end, it requires 3 references. WTF is this bullshit. just lol incels cant even take other peoples dogs for walks. Not having friends = seriously ogre. If you dont have a circle of friends society labels you a creepy loser even though the reason why people have or don't have friends has a huge genetic component which is outside of people's control (genetics, looks, autism, etc.). In b4 just be chad, chad doesn't need references, etc

who gives a fuck about social cirlces most people are faggots and fakes, i would prefer one or two close trustworthy friends, and jfl social circle doesnt affect your intimacy if you manage to get a bitch, nigger

No, the real problem is the width of your nose.

who gives a fuck about social cirlces most people are faggots and fakes, i would prefer one or two close trustworthy friends, and jfl social circle doesnt affect your intimacy if you manage to get a bitch, nigger
OP is right but I also agree with this. Most people are insufferable

Fuck that shit nigga. In my BP days, I used to always look down on low paying jobs (such as dishwashers and construction workers). But now I see why guys do it. They can't do anything else. Those jobs don't give a fuck about your "references" or past work history. You do the work, you get paid.

Sorry if double post my connection isnt working well.

Something to keep in mind: you can't make geniune lifelong friends past your early 20s. A friend is someone you shared a formative experience with. School, college, conscription if your country has that. Past the age of 25, youre just "a guy I know from work". Not even normal people meet new friends later in life. People pair off, get busy with work, paying off their houses and raising their kids. Even succesful guys lose most of their social circle in their late 20s.

If youre <20, you should work hard to meet people and make friends. Your late 20s are going to be pure hell if you don't. I get that people are shallow and might reject you and be shitty. But there is no alternative

Sorry if double post my connection isnt working well.

Something to keep in mind: you can't make geniune lifelong friends past your early 20s. A friend is someone you shared a formative experience with. School, college, conscription if your country has that. Past the age of 25, youre just "a guy I know from work". Not even normal people meet new friends later in life. People pair off, get busy with work, paying off their houses and raising their kids. Even succesful guys lose most of their social circle in their late 20s.

If youre <20, you should work hard to meet people and make friends. Your late 20s are going to be pure hell if you don't. I get that people are shallow and might reject you and be shitty. But there is no alternative
Having no friends sucks. I am in my mid twenties but look younger than I am. So I can try but I might fail hard.

Well no shit.
Walking dogs is one thing, but more importantly the majority of jobs are not publicly listed, and the better is job, the less is the probability you can get it without connections.
It's really over for friendless people. We can still get lucky, of course, but it's so unlikely.

What is the Hidden Job Market :p

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back