Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Not only should Cruz not be executed

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
They oughta free my nigga. The bloodthirsty cunts being given media attention right now are reflective of the type of disgusting normalfaggotry that drives a nigga not be able to take it anymore. Cruz is a victim of his circumstances and his death is now being called for like it's the 1400s. Shoutout to the fucking GIGABASED juror that saved him from death. I only wish they could have also saved the many mentally ill black men routinely executed by this nation of savages. Florida deserves 17 more Parklands for being Florida.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
I hope you and more niggers die just for fun ahahahahahahha

more parklands will occur with this kind of joke of the century sentencing by the US Juries lol

If prison cells are like those in Norway and Germany, probably even more parklands

more parklands will occur with this kind of joke of the century sentencing by the US Juries lol

If prison cells are like those in Norway and Germany, probably even more parklands
death penalty doesn't deter crime. and US prisons are much, much worse

death penalty doesn't deter crime. and US prisons are much, much worse
In most years, most states execute no one, and that pattern of violent crime seems to be on the rise. One cannot study the impact of executions when they are hardly ever imposed

If it were up to me I would impose what the Chinese did to capital offences, lingchi where one dies an long and painful death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

Heck, if a terrorist decides to assassinate the aristocrats or imperial family and carries it out, his entire family and relatives will be executed the same way too.

Talk about real deterrence, the Chinese were based

Last edited:
In most years, most states execute no one, and that pattern of violent crime seems to be on the rise. One cannot study the impact of executions when they are hardly ever imposed

If it were up to me I would impose what the Chinese did to capital offences, lingchi where one dies an long and painful death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

Heck, if a terrorist decides to assassinate the aristocrats or imperial family and carries it out, his entire family and relatives will be executed the same way too.

Talk about real deterrence, the Chinese were based
you would do my boy nikolas like that?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Free him, he dindu nuffin unironically

SAINT NICOLAS WILL NEVER BE FORGETTEN

he should be release back into the wild after a period of combat training with more ammunition, guns, and a vehicle

in fact they should collect an incel ER-going all-star team and see what they end up doing lmao that would be funny af

like the suicide squad but all the jailed incels lol

in fact they should collect an incel ER-going all-star team and see what they end up doing lmao that would be funny af

like the suicide squad but all the jailed incels lol
free them all

1 day and only retard replies :feelsrope: