Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing exemplifies the sheer hopelessness like my blackpill reaction to this Instagram couple.

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★

This guys videos popped up recently and I’ve been following it because his sense of humor is very wholesome but quirky.

He has a girlfriend and just from their social media interactions you can tell they are madly in love with each other. He’s a goofball weirdo who is true to who he is and she’s a cute darker woman who finds that weirdo endearing and adorable.

This is where I start drinking my vodka up, because I would absolutely love to be this dude and have a woman like this. Oh my god. Nothing would bring me more happiness than this.

This dude is an older aged dude who has a girlfriend, and you can tell, as one who is blackpilled, that he is absolutely pussywhipped, she is deeply repulsed at his goofinesss and weirdness but pretends she isn’t due to his status as a popular comedian, you can tell she doesn’t respect him by how she uses him to be very political / demand a ridiculous amount of things from him, and she doesn’t find him that sexually attractive / it’s a dead bedroom relationship.

Additionally, there’s a chance that this is just a social media show and they aren’t actually this weird in real life. Maybe he’s a lot more masculine in bed.

Either way, middle finger to God, you can go fuck yourself for making me believe love like this existed at a young age only to find out it doesn’t.

dnr normiegram

least unpredictable GrAY

I don't blame god I blame normies

I only use instagram when i want to masturbate to whores