Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing happened but I feel really bad right now

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
This is an updated copy paste of an older thread I made because I am feeling the same. I feel like this the majority of the time but right now the feeling has become overwhelming.

I think I'm gonna be alone forever. The world sees me as undeserving of romantic love and spoiled by the other good things I have but none of that is worth it if I have to live a miserable loveless life. I can't stop thinking about this continuing. I keep thinking things will get better but the never do and then I'm back to feeling like this.

Even when I find others to interact with, it's clear that I'm (I couldn't think of a way to end that sentence.) And those "relationships" never last. I'm always the odd man out. Even when I have that it's barley any interaction and after that I'm alone. Most of the time I have no one, and I never have a girl.

I feel like crying but I haven't. I don't know how to explain what I'm thinking.

It's all the same.

Pic unrelated.

20240117 085846

Idc about foids tbh that much. Just horny

You'll never feel a foids soft lifts up against yours, you'll never feel the warmth of a hug from a woman, you'll never see a woman's lust daze into your eyes. Want to know what you are guaranteed to feel in your life? A nice 9mm entering your cranium.

You'll never feel a foids soft lifts up against yours, you'll never feel the warmth of a hug from a woman, you'll never see a woman's lust daze into your eyes. Want to know what you are guaranteed to feel in your life? A nice 9mm entering your cranium.
This will also be my fate.

No 9mm in England buddy boyo

i want to fuck nazi mileena so bad

drink up, bro