Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing is worse than being autistic and low IQ.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I cant stand being autistic and useless. I cant even moneymaxx or stemmaxx. Im good at nothing. Meanwhile I see other autistics making absurd amounts of money because they are intelligent in useful things. I dont even have a career going for me in my life.

E08BB042 D5FA 4BA9 868E F7373DAD74AC
look at this pic. It's lifefuel for me

I’m smart on paper but I’m functionally retarded. It’s brutal af

I cant stand being autistic and useless. I cant even moneymaxx or stemmaxx. Im good at nothing. Meanwhile I see other autistics making absurd amounts of money because they are intelligent in useful things. I dont even have a career going for me in my life.
Same

Same here, first having no foid in your life and then being born retarded so that you can't even careermaxx

I’m smart on paper but I’m functionally retarded. It’s brutal af
same. i have autism, adhd and dyslexia. also have avoidant persnolity traits and severe social anxiety. i've excelled in some psychometric tests as a kid, psychologists even said that i was gifted and had a lot of "potential".
but i can't function like a normal human being and have normal life.
im almost 25 years old now i failed miserably at everything. complete waste of any "potential" i've had.
i pretty much gave up at this point.

same. i have autism, adhd and dyslexia. also have avoidant persnolity traits and severe social anxiety. i've excelled in some psychometric tests as a kid, psychologists even said that i was gifted and had a lot of "potential".
but i can't function like a normal human being and have normal life.
im almost 25 years old now i failed miserably at everything. complete waste of any "potential" i've had.
:feelsbadman: jfl

its worse when a guy can see foid for his whole life but cant touch one

I can't function like a normal complete waste of any "potential" i've had.
That is what everyone says. It was already over.