Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NOTHING pisses me off more than "lonley" females

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
It's the biggest meme in the world and they know it. Femoids can get attention and validation at anytime and anywhere. They try defending themselves with phrases like "sex isn't love" but a large portion of tinder users are looking for dates. Even non romantic attention exists in the form of orbiters, sympathy from normies, and more lenient treatment from police.

There are tons of male masochists out there who are willing to provide a decent emotional relationship. Women just screenshot their texts and post them of r/niceguys. Males have to pay for a therapy session, and they get one for free plus sex.

Tee hee, I wish i could get a boyfriend. Eww why are these ugly guys approaching me.

If only they could see the world through our eyes. Most women are too solipsistic to ever understand our feels.

omg im so lonely havent had a bf in like two weeks :((((

"Lonely female" is synonymous with "female who hasn't tried online dating yet."