Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nothing worse than being blacklisted by a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Blacklisted means that she will not even look at you let alone talk to you. She will deliberately ignore you and if she has to tell you something she will do it through others to avoid interaction. It has happened to me twice with two completely different girls and it’s brutal. Imagine loving a girl and being unable to do anything about it. These bitches know how to shut you down, it’s impossible to get to them.

And not al girls are like that. For example, I made a move on a girl from my class last year and she politely rejected me. Despite that she still talked to me during the graduation ceremony because she knew that I wasn’t going to bother her again. My oneitis on the other hand, wouldn’t even lay an eye on me even when i was right next to her.

In my experience a woman will resort to ghosting only and almost exclusively if she has nothing to lose from it. It's even worse when she keeps you up in her zone and giving you false promises. Most of them has nothing interesting to say anyway, so why bother when she is not gonna put out anyway.

Women will try to avoid public shaming at almost all costs.

Cry me a fucking river

In my experience a woman will resort to ghosting only and almost exclusively if she has nothing to lose from it. It's even worse when she keeps you up in her zone and giving you false promises. Most of them has nothing interesting to say anyway, so why bother when she is not gonna put out anyway.

Women will try to avoid public shaming at almost all costs.
Indeed she doesn’t need me in any way so she has nothing to lose. When we were in the same class she wouldn’t ghost me cause she had to keep me around as a resource. Just shows how manipulative and harsh women can be

I do the same thing to them so I don’t even notice

Cry me a fucking river
OK!

Oh! Wait!

You want salty tears, right?

How about an ocean current instead?
(Rivers are non-salty)

It slightly bigger and sometimes warm like piss....

OK!

Oh! Wait!

You want salty tears, right?

How about an ocean current instead?
(Rivers are non-salty)

It slightly bigger and sometimes warm like piss....
200 2

20180716084317 b81a7a09