Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice how it is only men who society claims has to be "good" in order to obtain sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
If a man gets laid, that means he is morally superior... According to soyceity that is.

However a woman is not expected to be morally good to get laid...

Everyone knows that asshole chad's get the most sex, even normies are aware of that

Everyone knows that asshole chad's get the most sex, even normies are aware of that
Then why do they tell us that we can't get laid because we're assholes?

Then why do they tell us that we can't get laid because we're assholes?
Because they aren't aware of how genetics effect smv

Because they aren't aware of how genetics effect smv
But you just said, "Everyone knows that asshole chad's get the most sex, even normies are aware of that"

Now you're saying they're not aware of how SMV affects anything????

But you just said, "Everyone knows that asshole chad's get the most sex, even normies are aware of that"

Now you're saying they're not aware of how SMV affects anything????
They know that asshole chads can get plenty of sex but they're in denial that low smv men can't

That's kind of the whole point

If a man gets laid, that means he is morally superior... According to soyceity that is.
Those rationalizations and moral judgements come later. For society it's more that guys that can get laid are inherently seen as more socially adjusted while guys that can't are seen as maladjusted.
However a woman is not expected to be morally good to get laid...
ngl pretty much everyone knows women have an easier time getting laid than most men do no matter how they act. "I'd still hit" is a common saying for a reason.

Last edited:
Rosties and cucks are dumb when they say "kindness gets you pussy" because all the chads who get the most pussy aren't known for being kind, a lot of them are even evil.

Female sexual preferences are considered a valid measurement of mans value. Criticizing them is misogyny, because it tries to take away the fundamental female power.

Meanwhile, every male sexual preference is shallow, bad and misogynic.

imagine genuinely thinking having a good personality can get you laid/a relationship :feelskek:

I lived more than 20 years of my life thinking this until I got the Blackpill. I cannot be more grateful. I m a veteran.

If you can easily get laid it's not because of your moral character, that's for sure. It just happens that people attribute good things to the good looking.

They do. They say inkwells don't get laid because they're bad people.
Yeah I misunderstood what you were saying.

Mostly though, I think what they're saying is that some level of moral virtue (in their very narrow understanding of the term) is a necessary condition. I doubt they are naive enough to think it's a sufficient one.

But at the end you're right, they probably do think sex-havers are morally superior to incels.

If you can easily get laid it's not because of your moral character, that's for sure. It just happens that people attribute good things to the good looking.