Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Notice how the most ardent anti-incels or anti-blackpill are white western liberals?

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
Let's be honest. You will rarely see cucked bluepilled illogical nonsense from non-western ethnics (black africans, chinese, arabs, russians etc..).

Right now, the biggest evil humanity is facing is a contagious disease called modern western liberalism. Liberals view their ideology as the paragon of morality and virtue and therefore seek to impose it on everyone else. If filthy westerners just kept to themselves, nobody would mind them and their retardation because they're in a process of self-destruction and absolute degeneration but these evil cunts just feel the need bring everyone else under with them (hurr durr, this barbaric country is violating human rights! They need freedoms and democracy!!!). See Libya.

Nobody is more smug and self-righteous than the white liberal westerner. This one thinks of himself as exceptionally enlightened and progressive in his ideas when at the end of the day you're met with a consumerist lifeless piece of shit who's main source of information and inspiration is plain propaganda. They like to think of themselves as tolerant but nobody is more intolerant than liberals. Muslims are far more tolerant than stinking liberals, in fact liberals don't tolerate anything that is not liberalism and will instead call it "backwards". Look at what they did to and Palestine. Muslims lived in peace with other religions in Palestine before the West fucked it up again. Don't fall for the islamophobic rhetoric. Also, ISIS is a western creation to destabilize the middle east and if this doesn't sound credible you're most likely the gullible western liberal I'm talking about. Makes me think of that horrid book released by Steven Pinker, Enlightenment Now. A pseud who's the absolute embodiment of the western liberal.

White nationalists are more respectable than damned liberals although most white nationalists are low IQ.

Ethnics are better guarded against the brainwashing tactics of the sick western liberal media because they are able to spot the hypocrisy and lies concerning western rhetoric on their ethnicity or countries of origin. The same counts for disenfranchised groups like Incels. You all have witnessed first hand the vile dishonesty and hypocrisy of the liberal media and liberals in general on the incel question so you know what it feels like. They are snakes.

Of course white/western worshipping vassal states such as Japan and South Korea for example, are just as bad. Disgraceful puppet nations and they're actually proud of it.

Not only is the white western liberal with his degenerate tendencies an enemy of incels. They are the enemy of the entire human race. The West is in total decay and it is bringing the entirety of humanity down with itself. There's a reason why incels.is is one of the most ethnically diverse fora you'll find when I would bet my right hand that IncelTears is at least 85% white western liberals in case they'd make a survey.

Western liberalism is all about taking on a virtuous facade but playing machiavellian cards and this is certainly not limited to incels alone. They terrorize the globe. Being blackpilled does not end at recognizing women for what they truly are, it extends towards seeing through the farces.

High iq we need to stomp the shit out of liberalism and go back to the middle ages tbh

Agreed. It's kind of hilarious but we are the liberal dream manifested. We are people of all races coming together to share and exchange ideas based on a common suffering. We are also the inevitable creation of the Liberal sexual revolution for women which has created an entire growing class of "unfuckable men".

We ARE liberalism incarnate. We are their monster. And we are simultaneously more racially tolerant and diverse than they are.

No wonder they have trouble coping with our existence.

Last edited:
hai eye kyu

Inshallah brother

The destabilisation came under George W. Bush and Obama I believe.. and lo and behold ISIS springs out of nowhere. I remember my grandad talking about how they treated Muamar Gaddafi, murdered without a trial and his death celebrated by that satanic slag Hillary Clinton. Libya was about to drop the American Dollar as a currency from what I understand prior to his assassination. He was the last pillar between Africa and Europe.. now suddenly we have boat migrants coming to Europe from North Africa. Funded by no other than The Hungarian himself George "large pockets" Soros aided by his NGOs and bought political Feminazi regime to brainwash the Europeans into supporting their own gentrification. Not happy with Feminism.. it has been warped into a political weapon and used to frog march men into somewhere they don't want to go.

Western secular liberals are the cancer on Earth.

The destabilisation came under George W. Bush and Obama I believe.. and lo and behold ISIS springs out of nowhere. I remember my grandad talking about how they treated Muamar Gaddafi, murdered without a trial and his death celebrated by that satanic slag Hillary Clinton. Libya was about to drop the American Dollar as a currency from what I understand prior to his assassination. He was the last pillar between Africa and Europe.. now suddenly we have boat migrants coming to Europe from North Africa. Funded by no other than The Hungarian himself George "large pockets" Soros aided by his NGOs and bought political Feminazi regime to brainwash the Europeans into supporting their own gentrification. Not happy with Feminism.. it has been warped into a political weapon and used to frog march men into somewhere they don't want to go.

I don't think it's the Jews. The West by itself is incredibly evil. People like George Soros are simply allies who help in advancing the sick policies of western liberals.

The (((((((((((west)))))))))))))

Western liberals deserve death. Hate filled atheist bigots who want to shove their disgusting religion down peoples throats have no place in society.

:yes:
I remember seeing comments about this guy in an Indian village and a bunch of white western liberals were all triggered and "outraged" over the man not approving of his wife going out to nightclubs alone. They are a bunch of arrogant parasites.

:yes:
I remember seeing comments about this guy in an Indian village and a bunch of white western liberals were all triggered and "outraged" over the man not approving of his wife going out to nightclubs alone. They are a bunch of arrogant parasites.

Exactly. If a country wants to persecute men for acting gay, let them, if jews want to cut baby dicks and suck the blood with their mouth, let them, if it's custom in an african tribe to cut of the clitoris, let them.

"Human Rights" has always been a western tool through which they advance their policies and impose western values but the worse thing is that they don't really care to breach their own values when there is profit to be made. Westerners are the scum of the earth.

Men of all stripes are bluepilled for the most part, including many self described incels.

Men of all stripes are bluepilled for the most part, including many self described incels.
Speak for yourself, if you allow yourself to believe the spoon fed bs.

Western liberals are fucking cancer and should be beaten to death.

Islam doesnt give freedom and is just as much of a cancer as modern liberalism

and is just as much of a cancer as modern liberalism

Not even close. Total freedom without strict values is retardation. You're like a wild animal then.

Cuckservatives hate us as well

I've said it before and i'll say it again. It's just privileged white people coming after us -- privileged, middle-upper class American white liberal roasties -- the most privileged combination possible. That's life on debug mode.

MjczMWQwMzkwYSMvbjc3b0puQVRvMlc5Q3VEc1FrMnJYcl81cDFRPS8xNjZ4MDoxNTIyeDY5MS84MDB4NDUwL2ZpbHRlcn
HuffingtonPost is our biggest "fans" and look what they're made of? They're SO far removed from our struggles that they wouldn't be able to sympathize with us even slightly.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. It's just privileged white people coming after us -- privileged, middle-upper class American white liberal roasties -- the most privileged combination possible. That's life on debug mode.

View attachment 31247HuffingtonPost is our biggest "fans" and look what they're made of? They're SO far removed from our struggles that they wouldn't be able to sympathize with us even slightly.

Laws are composed based on the societal values.
Exactly, in an Islamic society the laws would be composed of honor killings for simply not following a prehistoric book to the letter. Death for leaving the religion, maturbaiting, drinking, etc.

Liberals? No; it's the far left, they want everyone to be miserable so they're too busy focusing on the problems they've caused everybody to complain. Starving peasants can't revolt, only well fed ones can.

Exactly, in an Islamic society the laws would be composed of honor killings for simply not following a prehistoric book to the letter. Death for leaving the religion, maturbaiting, drinking, etc.
False, state your sources.
Jfl @ getting executed for masturbation

This is ten times better than any kind of liberalism.

Sorry, I couldn't read your post. I didn't want to, I mean. "brevity is the soul of wit" and ''If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter.''

Most feminists are left wing, and who do you think is most offended by misogyny? Also, the left has an obnoxious habit of getting offended by everything.

But I see a lot of 'pick yourself up by your own bootstraps' judgment from the right. The right is typically more misogynistic, so they are less outraged by our hatred.

No one likes incels. We are terrible people, so I can't blame them - although their knee-jerk reactions indicate out how idiotic and thoughtless they are.

Sorry, I couldn't read your post. I didn't want to, I mean. "brevity is the soul of wit" and ''If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter.''

Most feminists are left wing, and who do you think is most offended by misogyny? Also, the left has an obnoxious habit of getting offended by everything.

But I see a lot of 'pick yourself up by your own bootstraps' judgment from the right. The right is typically more misogynistic, so they are less outraged by our hatred.

No one likes incels. We are terrible people, so I can't blame them - although their knee-jerk reactions indicate out how idiotic and thoughtless they are.

Why brevity when it's an effort post?

Why brevity when it's an effort post?
Because I have no attention span. -_-

Maybe that's just my problem though. It's not my place to criticize, but the two long posts I'd made were completely ignored. Parceling out opinions in chunks seems more effective, I think.

Anyway, no offense meant. Maybe you're an awesome writer. :D;):):p:fire::feelskek::feelsokman:

Agreed. It's kind of hilarious but we are the liberal dream manifested. We are people of all races coming together to share and exchange ideas based on a common suffering. We are also the inevitable creation of the Liberal sexual revolution for women which has created an entire growing class of "unfuckable men".

We ARE liberalism incarnate. We are their monster. And we are simultaneously more racially tolerant and diverse than they are.

No wonder they have trouble coping with our existence.
high iq

White liberal foids are the worst of all.

Nobody is more smug and self-righteous than the white liberal westerner. This one thinks of himself as exceptionally enlightened and progressive in his ideas when at the end of the day you're met with a consumerist lifeless piece of shit who's main source of information and inspiration is plain propaganda. They like to think of themselves as tolerant but nobody is more intolerant than liberals.

Lib

Liberal

Liberalized

Leftist