Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notthing funnier than trannies complaining about sexual harassment

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/508651089554857985

AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Bro who the FUCK do you think you're fooling? even the most desperate simp currycel would leave that thing alone :lul: :lul:

Would rather suck myself off than look at it for more than a second IRL

not this muh gaymergate faggot again

If there's one thing Arabs/Muslims do right, it's making these things take flight off a roof.

I only fell for a tranny once

It was a guy on r/foreveralone saying he dosnt ewanna live without a boyfriend and I checked his profile thinking its a girl and he legit looked like an egirl so I was like fuck Ill date you, how come this girl doenst have a boyfriend before realizing its a dude JFL

IRL its so easy to spot trannies due to their wide shoulders

For some reason all the guys who trannymax are hypermasc

Implying anyone actually mistakes these trannies as foids when 99% they look like men with wigs :feelskek: :feelshaha:.

Last edited:
I would rather stick my dick in an electric blender at full speed after I manually sharpened the blades than hit up on or sexually harass a trannie. I would rather go to an open fish supermarket and buy two live lobsters letting them dangle from my hairy ballsack as I shove a hot poker iron just out of a fireplace up my own rectum.

You will never be a woman retards, kill yourselves.

Last edited:
They WANT to be harrased, but these disgusting things are more undesirable than us

we should kill them for being a living insult to the entire male species ...

they have no value ...
they are just cucks consumed by gay ideology believing that changing sex would give them opportunities in life
The idea that changing sex is possible, in the first place, is already a scam for absolute retards

Sadly there ARE dudes desperate enough to orbit and simp for things that look like that