Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Now that countries are opening up, is it safe to approach again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Is it safe to approach like I did in March or should I wait more to try again? coronavirus rates are either staying the same or going down.

You could approach now, but expect extra difficulty with women being afraid of covid as well as afraid of you.

Don’t know why you bother mate. You know what the answer will be every time you do it.

Don’t know why you bother mate. You know what the answer will be every time you do it.
Maybe I am just coping?

I'm not sure if 25 IRL face-to-face rejections is enough.

Some people on this forum have literally approached hundreds and thousands of times.

Go for it. Although if you have to approach it's already kinda over. If women found you attractive they would approach you themselves.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

approaching as a below average man is ILLEGAL

even appraoching as an average to slightly above (which you are not) is bad

Maybe I am just coping?

I'm not sure if 25 IRL face-to-face rejections is enough.

Some people on this forum have literally approached hundreds and thousands of times.
Give it another go then. They say if you ask 100 girls out, you’ll score with at least 1. Ask 100 out then, but if you don’t get at least 1 number then you know it’s well and truly over for certain.

yeah but I'm talking about safe from covid-19
why the fuck do you care, you're eighteen, worst is you're down a week with the sniffles, worth it to help kill the boomers

Give it another go then. They say if you ask 100 girls out, you’ll score with at least 1. Ask 100 out then, but if you don’t get at least 1 number then you know it’s well and truly over for certain.
tbh I might just take a week or 2 off the forum and approach as much as I can. Just to see how it goes.

Brother, why would you approach as a truecel? I wouldn't do that ish.

why the fuck do you care, you're eighteen, worst is you're down a week with the sniffles, worth it to help kill the boomers
yeah but what about my parents? Both of them are boomers in their 50s.

If my parents die, my life is destroyed and I become homeless :feelsrope: .
Brother, why would you approach as a truecel? I wouldn't do that ish.
Because of all the cucks on the forum saying 25 IRL rejections is not enough.

If my parents die, my life is destroyed and I become homeless :feelsrope:
good point, no guarantee they'll leave everything to you

just wear a mask, it will make you more attractive

tbh I might just take a week or 2 off the forum and approach as much as I can. Just to see how it goes.
If you do, maybe try to log your approaches as best you can. Ask 25 5/10‘s out, 25 6/10’s, 25 7/10’s, 25 8+, maybe ask girls of different races out, you get the idea. You cover a broad range of different girls then.

Just approach a foid in the blm protests lul they will probably reject you as they have an ample supply of tyrones

Nah, because now every woman has the perfect excuse to not let you get near them.

If my parents die, my life is destroyed and I become homeless :feelsrope: .

Because of all the cucks on the forum saying 25 IRL rejections is not enough.
you should enter bbc forums, there are some white whores who want that, and since you are black you can take advantage

If you do, maybe try to log your approaches as best you can. Ask 25 5/10‘s out, 25 6/10’s, 25 7/10’s, 25 8+, maybe ask girls of different races out, you get the idea. You cover a broad range of different girls then.
Lmao approaching 6/10s and up is a waste of time and volcel tier.

Most incels should be mainly focusing on the 2/10 to 5/10 range because that is where we'll have the highest chance.
I do agree that you should approach all races though.

you should enter bbc forums, there are some white whores who want that, and since you are black you can take advantage
5 inches isnt bbc :feelsrope: :feels:

JFL at approaching as a sub 8 male. In 2020 a foid can easily ruin your life or getting her simp army to kill you into a thousand pieces all by screaming "rape".

JFL at approaching as a sub 8 male. In 2020 a foid can easily ruin your life or getting her simp army to kill you into a thousand pieces all by screaming "rape".
Yeah true.

I've already been rejected 25 times in march. Why should I approach more just because of online trolls, larpers and bullies?

Yeah true.

I've already been rejected 25 times in march. Why should I approach more just because of online trolls, larpers and bullies?
Dear PUA:

KEEP FUCKING COPING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN

Do whatever you want. As long as its nowhere near my forest.

20200602 021524

If you have to approach its over

If you have to approach its over
Already been rejected 25 times IRL in march.

If I get to a 50-100 IRL rejection total, I'll know its 100% over without a shadow of a doubt.

Was never safe to approach as a non-chad.

I think its fine, but there will probably not be many people out in public. I think the responses will be about the same as usual. If you ask women out with a mask on that might actually help you, but im not sure. Either way, good luck

Already been rejected 25 times IRL in march.

If I get to a 50-100 IRL rejection total, I'll know its 100% over without a shadow of a doubt.

Are these cold approaches? Where do you find self esteem for that

If I ever asked a girl out and she rejected me shed have to be killed and buried somewhere so she doesnt tell anyone about it

Was it ever safe at some point?

5 inches isnt bbc :feelsrope: :feels:
What about older white whores (40+)? there are some places where they prefer blacks, and if you are in good physical condition you may be able to do it with them

Are these cold approaches? Where do you find self esteem for that

If I ever asked a girl out and she rejected me shed have to be killed and buried somewhere so she doesnt tell anyone about it
Cold approaches and to prove the blackpill.

Was it ever safe at some point?
probably not tbh.

What about older white whores (40+)? there are some places where they prefer blacks, and if you are in good physical condition you may be able to do it with them
I dont think they'd be interested in an 18yo guy like me. Thats like a kid in their eyes (even though I'm a legal adult JFL)

I'd assume they'd be more interested in 25-30yo guys.

I dont think they'd be interested in an 18yo guy like me. Thats like a kid in their eyes (even though I'm a legal adult JFL)

I'd assume they'd be more interested in 25-30yo guys.
There are some who do not care about that, only that you are black, but they are very few, they are really few, I can give you two examples, one is katrina blacked on twitter and the other subgirl0831 also on twitter, they fuck with anyone Black, but as I already told you, there are very few that are like this, the difficult thing is that you find someone like that where you live, it is almost impossible but not impossible. think about it

There are some who do not care about that, only that you are black, but they are very few, they are really few, I can give you two examples, one is katrina blacked on twitter and the other subgirl0831 also on twitter, they fuck with anyone Black, but as I already told you, there are very few that are like this, the difficult thing is that you find someone like that where you live, it is almost impossible but not impossible. think about it
This is reasonable. Outliers still exist even if they are extremely hard to find (1 in 100,000 foids or 1 in several million foids).

Better than the cucks that say "REEEEE all muh precious white qweens only wanna fuck blacks REEEE" :lul:

cold approaches rarely ever work, especially for inkwells, especially during a pandemic

If you havent tried you arent truly incel. I want to start approachmaxing just for the thrill of it. Perhaps theres still some hope, wouldnt know unless you try. Have fun

This is reasonable. Outliers still exist even if they are extremely hard to find (1 in 100,000 foids or 1 in several million foids).

Better than the cucks that say "REEEEE all muh precious white qweens only wanna fuck blacks REEEE" :lul:
I think there is one for every 100,000 foids, there is one for every small city, those who say that the foids only want with blacks, it is because they have seen many blacked.com hahaha

Approaching is worth it just to try. Be careful though; if things head south for any reason the police will believe a foid over you any day, even if you did nothing wrong

If you havent tried you arent truly incel. I want to start approachmaxing just for the thrill of it. Perhaps theres still some hope, wouldnt know unless you try. Have fun
I thinks the same , It is difficult, but you may find one with the fetish for blacks, also if you are in shape is a plus

Is it safe to approach like I did in March or should I wait more to try again? coronavirus rates are either staying the same or going down.
We're you're approaches ever successful? We're they all JBW girls or ethnic or black??

What you say when you cold-approach? How's it even possible with autism?

I've already approached 25 times in march.

This thread is just asking if I should go beyond that.

We're you're approaches ever successful?
:feelsseriously: What kind of question is this?

I get rejected 100% of the time.
We're they all JBW girls or ethnic or black??
I approach all races.

What you say when you cold-approach? How's it even possible with autism?
I would introduce myself, say whatever was on my mind, then ask them out after talking for a bit.

I would introduce myself, say whatever was on my mind, then ask them out after talking for a bit.

I could never pull that off. How can you have autism and do that? My processing speed is not quick enough to have real-time, spoken conversations with NT, normal IQ (or higher) persons.

Where do you meet these people?

I could never pull that off. How can you have autism and do that? My processing speed is not quick enough to have real-time, spoken conversations with NT, normal IQ (or higher) persons.

Where do you meet these people?
Its usually pretty damn akward but I still try my best.

Countries are not exactly opening up. The USA at least is bracing itself for that 2nd wave

You could approach now, but expect extra difficulty with women being afraid of covid as well as afraid of you.
On the other hand, they should be horny AF after 3 months of isolation

What state do you live in bro? I thought the USA is experiencing its worst explosion in cases everywhere outside the north east