Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Envy

D

dancampbell

Greycel
I feel guilty because I have fallen so far behind people around me and now have extreme emotional numbness to the point that I don’t feel anything at all, period.

How can I get better or improve when I don’t feel anything. I don’t even feel socially anxious anymore, which sounds good but it’s not because all my inhibitions are down and I put myself way too far outside of my comfort zone and regret it later, somehow I think

I literally have felt no emotions at all for the past 2 years and have had pure OCD now for the past few years and don’t even feel guilty about that even though the thoughts can be very disturbing

I feel like I’m never going to feel anything ever again and am stuck where I can’t even begin to approach getting what I went. I.e. first girlfriend, have some confidence the main things

Last edited:
All I feel is envy, bitterness, and sadness.

get ready for 50 more years unless you decide to exit the game early