Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now that liberals are in full control...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
will they crackdown on everyone who is not feminist and worshipping toilets?

They can suck my dick

Idk I think white foids could start getting treated like shit as well. And they 100% deserve it.

Last edited:
it won't be long before the different factions of libshits start to fight amongst each other

I suspect if Biden really does end up president on the 20th over time DNC politicians are going to have a rough time going anywhere safely without loads of armed security and wondering whether their car/limo is going to blow up when they or their driver turns on the ignition.

Well that’s if the MAGA types and patriots out there have any guts that is.

If they do I suspect our second Civil War is at first in its hot opening stages is going to most closely resemble the troubles in Northern Ireland for a very long time and during said time both the government and patriot groups will likely carry out OKC style terror attacks and blame eachother for said attacks to try and gain sympathy support from the general public in doing so or in the government’s case to crush any sympathy support for the “rebel scum” as ZOG did way back in the day when it carried out OKC using its ATF and blaming the patsy Mcveigh entirely for the false flag.

The goal of which was to destroy public support for the growing militia movement at the time which unfortunately was successful.

Last edited:
Pretty much. I am counting days till they declare all traditionalist, non-corporate serving viewpoints as radicalism. Incels would be decreed a terrorist group within a month.. And remember, there are cucks on this forum who voted for this.
Idk I think white foids could start getting treated like shit as well. And they 100% deserve it.
They will never be treated as badly as what is in store for white men

@PPEcel I know you don't like trump, but do you think Kamala will hunt us down?

Idk I think white foids could start being treated like shit as well. And they 100% deserve it.
They should as they are pushing liberalism and hating and waging war on average and sub average men.

We need to "peacefully protest" and burn down their homes for universal basic income, collect neetbux and bankrupt them

Pretty much. I am counting days till they declare all traditionalist, non-corporate serving viewpoints as radicalism. Incels would be decreed a terrorist group within a month.. And remember, there are cucks on this forum who voted for this.
Yep because fuck whitey > fuck foids/feminism/IT/reddit/the people who will build our deathcamps, these retards aren't just bluepilled either, they're blackpilled and they still choose to vote alongside these cucks.
They will never be treated as badly as what is in store for white men
Yeah but just 10% of what white men or ugly men in general have experienced will be like 9/11 to these whiny cunts.

Biden when he steps into office

will they crackdown on everyone who is not feminist and worshipping toilets?
society based on hedonism liberalism and darwinism will collapse on it self

Incel concentration camps when?

only cucks like @PPEcel will think its a good thing