Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Couples are causing my depression

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The past several weeks I have been getting super depressed, like to the point of almost feeling sick, on Sundays. Today i figured out the cause, which is seeing all the happy couples and happy families at church. They are just flaunt it in my face that they are having a great time worshipping the lord together while I must worship alone. If I had a wife I would enjoy church 1000% more.

Burn the church down with them :feelsaww:

image.jpg

The past several weeks I have been getting super depressed, like to the point of almost feeling sick, on Sundays. Today i figured out the cause, which is seeing all the happy couples and happy families at church. They are just flaunt it in my face that they are having a great time worshipping the lord together while I must worship alone. If I had a wife I would enjoy church 1000% more.
This why I refuse to go outside

then dont go to church , its that easy

Imagine being incel and believing there's a God. Giga cuck trait tbh.

Foid telliing me "Well, actually, I don't like you" causes my "depression" (No such thing btw)

Brutal. People try to act like that’s a good place to possibly meet women at a church but they’re really all the same.

seeing ugly couples makes me more mad

Brutal. People try to act like that’s a good place to possibly meet women at a church but they’re really all the same.
It´s a facade, its just a refurbished highschool under more Lies.

They are allowed to date outside the church which leads to "good looking or wealthy husband only" mindset.