Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Now that the dust has settled...

Did Komesarj actually ascend?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
18289.jpg

NO VIDEO = DIDN'T HAPPEN EVERYONE THAT SAYS THEY ASCENDED ARE LARPING UNLESS THEY POST A VIDEO OF A WHORE SUCKING THEIR COCK WITH THEIR .IS USERNAME

@Chudpreet already put the whole case to rest

No proof of him doing so.

I hope all agecucks ascend and leave the forum, especially the ones in mod positions, assuming there's still any (I hope not). Most are fakecels anyway. True incels who suffered in the hands of foids their whole lives will seldom exhibit that type of male feminist anti-male behavior.

nah im his alt

Sumo Link said he sent him a pic of him and his gf plus what would he gain from lying anyway he could have left the forum peacefully with no drama if he got bored from it

Sumo Link said he sent him a pic of him and his gf plus what would he gain from lying anyway he could have left the forum peacefully with no drama if he got bored from it
IDK, maybe he just wanted the attention.

IDK, maybe he just wanted the attention.
What attention? He got kicked out of the forum and lost his mod status.

there is literally 0 gain if he was lying

@Chudpreet already put the whole case to rest
Tbh I just put the hapa Stacylite bs to rest. For all we know he could’ve ascended with some landwhale his age and just decided to kick up a storm as his final post on the forum

Interesting results so far. I expected less Yes votes

He would probably come back if he didn't...

Many users claimed to have proofs of his ascension, yet curiously no one ever saw them.