Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Superresurrection

I don't know what MI-5 hopes to accomplish here. Their soy analysts probably think someone is going to go ER at Westminster or some shit. :lul:
cool, as long as their targets aren't random

Somebody please explain the lore behind this user, i'm so lost. I remember seeing his posts a few times back when I was just a lurker but that's pretty much it.

Somebody please explain the lore behind this user, i'm so lost. I remember seeing his posts a few times back when I was just a lurker but that's pretty much it.
@Logic55 @Simba @Darth_Aurelius @CruxGammata @WorthlessSlavicShit

enlighten him

@Logic55 @Simba @Darth_Aurelius @CruxGammata @WorthlessSlavicShit

enlighten him
Basically, Alek is a unique poster, to say the least:feelshaha:, well-known for very strongly idolizing Elliot Rodger and other incel mass killers, as can be seen by his choice of a name and avi being Alek Minassian. This idolizing of his is much greater than what most people here have, and this has led to very widespread beliefs and conspiracies of Alek actually being a federal agent assigned this forum to spy on and infiltrate this forum. Couple that with the fact that at some point Alek stopped trying not to let his annoyance at those accusations show, and given how sensitive and paranoid some people here are, this resulted in a feedback loop of his annoyance and anger being seen as proof that he is a fed and, well, we ended with the situation of him being permabanned twice and being one of the most complained about and reported posters in the forum's history:feelsthink:.

Basically, Alek is a unique poster, to say the least:feelshaha:, well-known for very strongly idolizing Elliot Rodger and other incel mass killers, as can be seen by his choice of a name and avi being Alek Minassian. This idolizing of his is much greater than what most people here have, and this has led to very widespread beliefs and conspiracies of Alek actually being a federal agent assigned this forum to spy on and infiltrate this forum. Couple that with the fact that at some point Alek stopped trying not to let his annoyance at those accusations show, and given how sensitive and paranoid some people here are, this resulted in a feedback loop of his annoyance and anger being seen as proof that he is a fed and, well, we ended with the situation of him being permabanned twice and being one of the most complained about and reported posters in the forum's history:feelsthink:.
about right

well said.

So what did you do while you were banned? Did you go to another incel forum?

This guy is 100% a fed. Remember he joined the incel disc days before it was announced and was the first user. Plus he had inside knowledge about permabans being stopped.
People cannot be permabanned at all anymore?

He has return

Welcome back home brother; your return here is akin to the triumphal entry of Caesar in to the Roman forum after his conquest of Gaul or indeed, the procession of Alexander through Babylonia whence he had defeated the great King Darius. This shall be a day long remembered in the historiography of the incel revolution. May Allah continue to bless, guide and protect you my brother and I look forward to the time when you will be reunited with your venerable comrades in arms of the IPF. Inshallah und Sieg Heil Elliott Rodger, Peace be upon Him.

Image 2024 04 19 025836204

Welcome back home brother; your return here is akin to the triumphal entry of Caesar in to the Roman forum after his conquest of Gaul or indeed, the procession of Alexander through Babylonia whence he had defeated the great King Darius. This shall be a day long remembered in the historiography of the incel revolution. May Allah continue to bless, guide and protect you my brother and I look forward to the time when you will be reunited with your venerable comrades in arms of the IPF. Inshallah und Sieg Heil Elliott Rodger, Peace be upon Him.
hey pal its been a while

Wonders never cease. I saw you were on neets but I can't be arsed with that place.

hey pal its been a while
Indeed it has and we in the mighty IPF have been exceedingly busy in mobilizing the most fanatical, loyal and skilled comrades on behalf of the Incel Revolution. We will be unveiling our own website with forums soon so that the movement can finally have a sanctuary where we will be entirely independent of and thus not accountable to normie web infrastructure.

Indeed it has and we in the mighty IPF have been exceedingly busy in mobilizing the most fanatical, loyal and skilled comrades on behalf of the Incel Revolution. We will be unveiling our own website with forums soon so that the movement can finally have a sanctuary where we will be entirely independent of and thus not accountable to normie web infrastructure.
Nigga talking to a banned user