Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [NSFL] Schizo cuts his fathers head off and declares himself POTUS

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Apparently his father was a federal employee and he was arrested shortly after making the video and putting it up on youtube. Imagine making it 67 years just to pump out a mentally deranged son that decapitates you because you work for the state.

A lot of you stormfrontcels aren't far away from this guy btw. Behold the wonders of online far right brain rot.

I dont know why But when he pulled the head out I instantly Thought of the kathy griffith Trump skit

either psyop or massive schizophrenic

Most sane cuckservatie.

Last edited:
They unironically would.
Not really lmao, otherwise this would have happened more. It's not as if most conservatives have the same vitriolic hatred for the letter agencies as this schizo does, given that a large portion of Americans, especially conservatives (like Trump) wanted Snowden dead. This dude has boomer-tier conservative Qanon views, but what made him do what he did was his obvious and apparent schizophrenia

Last edited:
Never going to hear the end of this one lol

I for one salute our New President. Justin Mohn

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Not really lmao, otherwise this would have happened more. It's not as if most conservatives have the same vitriolic hatred for the letter agencies as this schizo does, given that a large portion of Americans, especially conservatives (like Trump) wanted Snowden dead. This dude has boomer-tier conservative Qanon views, but what made him do what he did was his obvious and apparent schizophrenia
If your belief is appealing to father killing schizos it's a shitty belief.

Jesus Christ

Another useful idiot for the Zionists

Hes fucking based as fuck. His dad was one more personel Who agrees with immigrants. Economy Destruction And teaching kids how to cross dress in school. That guy in my opinion Is better than ER at this point in time

He's a kosher conservative

Maybe that's why the BBC isn't reporting it

Deranged leftists do just as insane shit, schizo media makes terminal rotters go schizo. At least the father got to live his youth

cull the weak

Oh shit, glow niggers put on notice. Even schizos have more courtesy to give them warnings.

Last edited:
this is just sad man

No psyop just the natrual conclusion of rightoid ideology.
i would say american society instead of something as open and broad as right wing ideology

Carrivaggio?
Yeah. Westside commissioned Virgil Abloh to do a shitty job photoshopping that necklace around David's neck, and use it for his 2020 solo release.

i would say american society instead of something as open and broad as right wing ideology
No right wingers universally push conspiratorial thinking.

No right wingers universally push conspiratorial thinking.
the fringes of any ideology do that, commies think that Gorbachev and the fall of the USSR was orchestrated by America

the fringes of any ideology do that, commies think that Gorbachev and the fall of the USSR was orchestrated by America
It's not the fringes this is mainstream conservative thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back