Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [NSFL] Schizo cuts his fathers head off and declares himself POTUS

It's not the fringes this is mainstream conservative thinking.
i woulnd't say that, the Qanon boomer shit this dude is spewing is not mainstream. though i'm not American so maybe I'm wrong lol
even if it were you could also argue that mainstream leftist thinking is also conspiratorial, thinking about shit like the patriarchy or white supremacy to be blamed

Now thats one way to give head

Now thats one way to give head
Download

i woulnd't say that, the Qanon boomer shit this dude is spewing is not mainstream. though i'm not American so maybe I'm wrong lol
even if it were you could also argue that mainstream leftist thinking is also conspiratorial, thinking about shit like the patriarchy or white supremacy to be blamed
Meanwhile black supremacy at the expense of every other races runs rampant

Ive never heard a race yell louder than the blacks and im getting tired of it, Everyone in the medias is now nigger.

How can you equate the patriarchy which was a very real thing not even 60 years ago to Qanon.

Yes Qanon is mainstream, major right wing political figures have espoused it numerous times. The majority of right wingers belief the US election was stolen by the deep state.

To say conspiratorial thinking isn't mainstream in the republican party post trump is insane.

let's play football with his head :feelskek:

Yes Qanon is mainstream, major right wing political figures have espoused it numerous times. The majority of right wingers belief the US election was stolen by the deep state.

To say conspiratorial thinking isn't mainstream in the republican party post trump is insane.
What? You just said they didn't push the narrative.

How can you equate the patriarchy which was a very real thing not even 60 years ago to Qanon.

Yup

It's not. Please stop saying dumb shit brocel.
Belief that there's a deep state of elites pulling the strings in the government behind the scenes, academia that has been overrun by marxists in order to brainwash and indoctrinate your children and that "clearing the swamp" is the only way to fix it, is mainstream republican belief.

If you don't call that conspiratorial then I don't know what is.

Belief that there's a deep state of elites pulling the strings in the government behind the scenes, academia that has been overrun by marxists in order to brainwash and indoctrinate your children and that "clearing the swamp" is the only way to fix it, is mainstream republican belief.
All of that stuff is true why are you talking about it as if it's not?

Belief that there's a deep state of elites pulling the strings in the government behind the scenes,
That's not a conspiracy theory. That's all but fact by now.

academia that has been overrun by marxists in order to brainwash and indoctrinate your children and that "clearing the swamp" is the only way to fix it,
Academia IS overrun by Marxists. Look at the stats on which way most of the faculty members lean on the political spectrum across universities in the Western world. It literally is an indoctrination cesspool for young adults. Have you been to a fucking campus recently? JFL

The left-wing LGBT agenda is already pushing pro-trans shit and teaching kids younger than ten years old about gay anal sex in schools. This is all recent too.

is mainstream republican belief.
Facts are not ideological beliefs.

If you don't call that conspiratorial then I don't know what is.
iu

That's not a conspiracy theory. That's all but fact by now.
It's still conspiratorial wheter it's true or not.
Academia IS overrun by Marxists. Look at the stats on which way most of the faculty members lean on the political spectrum across universities in the Western world. It literally is an indoctrination cesspool for young adults. Have you been to a fucking campus recently? JFL

The left-wing LGBT agenda is already pushing pro-trans shit and teaching kids younger than ten years old about gay anal sex in schools. This is all recent too.
It's still conspiratorial wheter it's true or not.

"But it's true tho" isn't an argument to what I am saying. I said that conspiracy theories make up mainstream republican belief now and you said I need to stop saying dumb shit.

I said that conspiracy theories make up mainstream republican belief
They don't. Republican beliefs are right-wing traditional conservative and some neoconservative. Conspiratorial beliefs are not a feature of right-wing (and, by extension, republican) political ideology. What you're saying is factually incorrect and doesn't make any sense. There may be republicans who believe certain conspiracy theories (just as there may be conspiracy believers of any political leaning), but that won't be by virtue of their political identity.

Last edited:
They don't. Republican beliefs are right-wing traditional conservative and some neoconservative. Conspiratorial beliefs are not a feature of right-wing (and, by extension, republican) political ideology. What you're saying is factually incorrect and doesn't make any sense. There may be republicans who believe certain conspiracy theories (just as there may be conspiracy believers of any political leaning), but that won't be by virtue of their political identity.
Have you been in a coma for the past 8 years? This is absolutely true for republicans pre 2016 but Trump changed the game completely.

This
Belief that there's a deep state of elites pulling the strings in the government behind the scenes, academia that has been overrun by marxists in order to brainwash and indoctrinate your children and that "clearing the swamp" is the only way to fix it,
Is
mainstream republican belief.

Trump made the overton window shift so hard how can you even deny this? They have mainstream politicians now spouting Qanon belief. Almost the entire constituency believing a hidden cabal rigged the election. This isn't 2008 anymore.

Have you been in a coma for the past 8 years?
No joke, I literally typed this out for the first reply, but changed 8 to 15, then scrapped it. KEK

This is absolutely true for republicans pre 2016 but Trump changed the game completely.

This

Is

Trump made the overton window shift so hard how can you even deny this? They have mainstream politicians now spouting Qanon belief. Almost the entire constituency believing a hidden cabal rigged the election. This isn't 2008 anymore.
Nigga, IDGAF about Trump. I'm giving you the boilerplate info and telling you that your statement about what "republican beliefs" are flat-out wrong. Some republicans in today's US political climate may believe some far out shit, but that doesn't make it "republican beliefs."

Btw, the idea of non-state actors from the outside and state actors within working towards a goal that's not aligned with national interests is not a new concept. The "deep state," as a concept, has been around since antiquity, even though the term is a few decades old. There have always been forces inside and out that have worked against the kingdom/empire/nation.

"republican beliefs."
So....semantics?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Btw, the idea of non-state actors from the outside and state actors within working towards a goal that's not aligned with national interests is not a new concept. The "deep state," as a concept, has been around since antiquity, even though the term is a few decades old. There have always been forces inside and out that have worked against the kingdom/empire/nation.
Yeah that's called a conspiracy theory :feelskek:

Yeah that's called a conspiracy theory :feelskek:
When Caesar's inner circle decided to gang-stab him, London style, that wasn't a theory, but it was a conspiracy.

When Caesar's inner circle decided to gang-stab him, London style, that wasn't a theory, but it was a conspiracy.
Once the jews start stabbing the POTUS then maybe it isn't a theory anymore.

Once the jews start stabbing the POTUS then maybe it isn't a theory anymore.
But you get what I'm saying though, right? A conspiracy is when two or more people plot a crime in secret. Thousands of conspiracies happen daily. When the theory becomes fact is when there's enough evidence for it. That's really just it.

But you get what I'm saying though, right? A conspiracy is when two or more people plot a crime in secret. Thousands of conspiracies happen daily. When the theory becomes fact is when there's enough evidence for it. That's really just it.
It isn't a fact. There's no way you can prove all those things beyond a reasonable doubt and there's tons of explanations for why the things are they way they are that totally deviate from a shadowy cabal pulling all the strings.

It isn't a fact. There's no way you can prove all those things beyond a reasonable doubt and there's tons of explanations for why the things are they way they are that totally deviate from a shadowy cabal pulling all the strings.
OK bro, you're free to be an NPC and believe the narrative all you want. I couldn't care less, tbhngl.

OK bro, you're free to be an NPC and believe the narrative all you want. I couldn't care less, tbhngl.
What I believe is of no relevance.

His rant is strikingly similar to Chud's manifesto

If Jews run the world then why was this rotter jobless and pussyless?
There is a secretive Jewish mafia on the top of the powers, but that doesn't mean every jew have superpowers. It's just that Jewish genes tend to on average make a person psychopath

I listened to this 3 times. Just too hilarious

I listened to this 3 times. Just too hilarious
The way he explains everything is so funny. It sounds like a Sam Hyde skit. :lul:

The way he explains everything is so funny. It sounds like a Sam Hyde skit. :lul:
I love when he keeps repeating "such as antifa" every time he mentions terrorists/extremists

I love when he keeps repeating "such as antifa" every time he mentions terrorists/extremists
Guy is stuck in a schizophrenic thought loop.

Holy fucking retard.

oh no wonder , people kept telling me i was late on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back