Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [NSFW] Does anyone else just hate cops here in the United States?

Cops are bullies.

cops do a good job in america. if the officer tells you to put your hands on the ground then you dont reach for your waist. they do a good job its likely your fault if you get shot by police

I hate authority figures. It's been proven that giving people even a smidgen of power corrupts them, so this type of abuse is pretty predictable unfortunately.

I think police need to be held to a higher standard than citizens. That means no "I was scared so I shot the nigger" excuses.

But FUCK em, cause it won't happen.

Kill cops, bankers, journalists and politicians

I dont like pigs

If you are relying your security in other person than yourself you deserve what comes for you

Daniel Shaver

Kelly Thomas

View attachment 102001

I fucking hate cops here in the US. I hate how easily they can harass, brutalize, maim, torture, and kill people and do so with impunity.

1. Look at this video, this man is literally in his pajamas on the ground grovelling, crying, and begging for his life and he still gets his brains blown out the side of his head right in front of his wife by some power tripping Chad who likes to pretend he's a badass commando. He even gets a paid vacation afterwards, only gets charged with manslaughter, and found not guilty by a bootlicking society that adores people like him. He's now out there terrorizing the public some more. Its fucking sickening.

2. The second video is Kelly Thomas, a man wrongfully accused of stealing from cars. You can clearly hear the officers tell him they're going to fuck him up as he's on the ground crying. When he panicked and tried to run the two cops tazed him, and beat and stomped his head so badly he lost his eyesight, got brain damaged, went into a coma, and died a few days later from bleeding in his brain. During this beating he was pleading for them to stop and was even crying for his dad. These cops were given medals for thier "bravery and service" and still are working as cops to this day.

I hate cops in the US, they're a bunch of destructive assholes who like to dress up and play call of duty with the public's lives. The day they are truly considered our equals will be the day I respect them. Until then, fuck them. I will never call them for anything, because they do not exist to help me.

I know this first hand. My apartment was robbed once and I called them for help/to take a report. They took this as a prime opportunity to barge in, bust my balls, treat me like shit, and search my apartment for no fucking reason. One of them even had his hand on his glock and eyes trained on me, ready to pump me full of hollow points if I made a sudden move. All because I was victimized and wanted to file a report. I will never call them for anything again.

I have since armed myself and will be my own protector. The police don't give a fuck about the people.

this is why we need a WELL-REGULATED MILITIA to help defend against these people. People say, "You can't just fight the police, they'll escalate." But how do you escalate against a plainclothes enemy? One who always wears disguises? Policing isn't as clear as people make it out to be, and there are only so many officers and only so much funding the machine of oppression can get.

I hate the cops with a passion. Most of them are pieces of shit on powertrips. The cops in my area have to started to ticket high school kids for jaywalking because it's easy to do that, instead of going after actual criminals.

I can't count one positive interaction I've had with a cop. I guess some of them can be chill, but most of them are arrogant pricks

The government HAS to be instructing certain groups of cops to act like this and terrorize citizens. I don't hear about cops acting like this in other countries. The fact that these cops are literally executing and murdering people over nothing and NOT being punished or getting away with little punishment is very telling that something is up.

Last edited:
Daniel Shaver

Kelly Thomas

View attachment 102001

I fucking hate cops here in the US. I hate how easily they can harass, brutalize, maim, torture, and kill people and do so with impunity.

1. Look at this video, this man is literally in his pajamas on the ground grovelling, crying, and begging for his life and he still gets his brains blown out the side of his head right in front of his wife by some power tripping Chad who likes to pretend he's a badass commando. He even gets a paid vacation afterwards, only gets charged with manslaughter, and found not guilty by a bootlicking society that adores people like him. He's now out there terrorizing the public some more. Its fucking sickening.

2. The second video is Kelly Thomas, a man wrongfully accused of stealing from cars. You can clearly hear the officers tell him they're going to fuck him up as he's on the ground crying. When he panicked and tried to run the two cops tazed him, and beat and stomped his head so badly he lost his eyesight, got brain damaged, went into a coma, and died a few days later from bleeding in his brain. During this beating he was pleading for them to stop and was even crying for his dad. These cops were given medals for thier "bravery and service" and still are working as cops to this day.

I hate cops in the US, they're a bunch of destructive assholes who like to dress up and play call of duty with the public's lives. The day they are truly considered our equals will be the day I respect them. Until then, fuck them. I will never call them for anything, because they do not exist to help me.

I know this first hand. My apartment was robbed once and I called them for help/to take a report. They took this as a prime opportunity to barge in, bust my balls, treat me like shit, and search my apartment for no fucking reason. One of them even had his hand on his glock and eyes trained on me, ready to pump me full of hollow points if I made a sudden move. All because I was victimized and wanted to file a report. I will never call them for anything again.

I have since armed myself and will be my own protector. The police don't give a fuck about the people.

Police : Sir i need you to step out of the car
Me : Reason officer,PLEASE -being humble-
Police : Step out of the car now.
Me : for what?
Police : Get out of the car -start staring me awkwardly and even try to open the door from outside-
Me : -rolls window up-
Police : Sir??? -start knocking my door's glass- notice how he tries to be the nice officer using the word SIR but he made his mistake
Police : Sir???
Me : -complete silence and ignoring the cop all the time.Even showed him all my papers putting them on the window so the cop can see them from outside and the idiot says he can't see it well-
Police : -get out of there-
Me : FINALLY.........Now I can eat in peace LOL

They are bad pigs in Australia as well most of them are low tier normies and roided up thugs while the rest are nasty foids who harass abos and homeless people for fun and also provoke fights with low status men outside nightclubs to raise quotas. Also they like to beat up 10 year olds for stealing and are working with bikie gangs to sell ice

Most cops in my country are low lives in a power trip, and 90% of the time they are in cahoots with the local gangs and drug dealers.

cops do a good job in america. if the officer tells you to put your hands on the ground then you dont reach for your waist. they do a good job its likely your fault if you get shot by police

Walking while black shot 16 times.

American cops are trigger happy, abusive, tryrants. I don't have a drop of respect for anyone involved in the law here.

Cop shoots old man reaching for cane.

Cop shoots old man reaching for cane.

The reason that shit like this happens is because they are trained to believe everyone is the enemy. Every routine traffic stop could be thier last. Every stop and frisk could be thier last. Every routine house call could be thier last. Everyone is the enemy, and everyone is out to kill you. And this is the result.

Unfortunately, this video down below is now shown nationwide in police training academies. They took one isolated incident of a crazy PTSD'd out Vietnam veteran shooting a cop, and train police these days to think this is what they're going up against every stop they make. Take no chances. Shoot first and ask questions later.

I really don't like cops in the US. I feel like they're mostly Chads who hit the wall who want to enact their power fantasies on regular people now that they can't do it in high school.

The reason that shit like this happens is because they are trained to believe everyone is the enemy. Every routine traffic stop could be thier last. Every stop and frisk could be thier last. Every routine house call could be thier last. Everyone is the enemy, and everyone is out to kill you. And this is the result.

Unfortunately, this video down below is now shown nationwide in police training academies. They took one isolated incident of a crazy PTSD'd out Vietnam veteran shooting a cop, and train police these days to think this is what they're going up against every stop they make. Take no chances. Shoot first and ask questions later.

Your life is worth less than nothing to them. If they have to kill dozens of innocent civilians on accident to prevent one cop from getting shot, then so be it.
Walking while black shot 16 times.

The pig who shot went to jail for second degree murder, so at least he got punished.

Last edited:
Oh that, I forgot that was even you without your max stirner avi lol. Don't see what that has to do with this topic though.
It has to do with how bad state enforced security is, in the best cases they are reactionaries and only act after something bad happens to you and not before, in the worst cases they can be the ones doing the damage because corruption, most of the times they are just negligent.

If every enterprise was free to form and command their own security corps that depend economically on the same enterprise this would be impossible, also collecting intellect and preventing damage, with the focus on the self enterprise and not sharing a budget that will be inefficiently expend and will lead to nothing because actual corporations still need to hire private security despite being the ones who contribute more to the police budget.

but corporation bad man
every human is evil, cops are also evil, only way to control this is economically and not with state propaganda about protect muh country or just hiring more cops to cop the cops...

Last edited:
thats doesnt happen very often and he wouldnt have gotten shot if he listened to police
So the proper response to someone walking away from law enforcement is to shoot them 16 times? Literally so many other options that didnt involve shooting him, let alone 16 FUCKING TIMES.

So the proper response to someone walking away from law enforcement is to shoot them 16 times? Literally so many other options that didnt involve shooting him, let alone 16 FUCKING TIMES.
not saying it was justified

Corporations aren't going to spend money to police the streets, they'll spend money to protect their own assets and leave everyone else to get fucked. Have fun with the ensuing mob rule

Plus corporations are just as liable to use force for corrupt reasons as politicians, if not more so depending on the possibility of profit to be made from it. It'd solve nothing, and possibly even just make things worse. If you think they'd be above using their security forces to push people off land they don't like, or get rid of possible competitors then you're deeply naive.

The current system isn't perfect, there is no perfect system, but it's a fuck load better than the alternatives.
You should rely your security on yourself not in "I come after you are dead cops", a corporation is the macroscale of the individual, if you can't defend your self then you either join a big corporation or pay for protection.

When I lived in the west I already paid 50% of my income in taxes without even having real security, I own a small business and I can say that I rather keep a client being my client for years than to lose it because I swindled him one time overpricing a product, it's the same with security forces, you can steal/kill him once but that client would have gotten you more money in the long term if he is paying that 50% of his income.

How would security forces finance themselves without clients? even the mafia did it this way.

The problem I see now is that even paying high % of my income in taxes I have literally 0 security in my business and I have to rely on my self to protect it, a thug who gets payed for nothing is what the govern is.

Ancap ideology may be too much of untested for the average person (is based in the daily human interaction we live imported to the macroscale) but we have other ideologies like libertarianism atm partially implemented in a lot of countries.

Last edited:
There is something extremely wrong with cops in the US, and in the Americas, in general.

A few years ago, I read that in one middle-sized US city, cops shot more people than in 3 major European countries: Germany, France and the Netherlands, which counts all together more than 167 millions inhabitants.

Here in Europe, police draw their weapons extremely rarely, and shoot people (or suspects) in an order you can count with your fingers, in any country.

Yes, I fucking hate cops and actively avoid them. They do very little more than arrest people for enjoying drugs (I thought it was my body, my choice?) and speeding.

These pieces of shit seized my driving license for over 6 months for absolutely nothing, pure BS accusations from an old femoid that they claimed to have "seen" when they were not even there. It destroyed a big part of my life: lost job, housing, etc all because of the blue bastards and their self righteous garbage and mafia methods.

That was only the worst, once they pulled a gun at me, another time tried to frame me and get me to start a fight inside a police station, etc.

The police is nothing else than an organized mafia for mass harassment and theft of the taxpayer. The worst part about them is that they think they are paid to give you orders. They think theirs is the only job where they are paid to be the boss. They are the lowest of the low and I have nothing but contempt for them.

PS: It is not just in the US, it is a global problem. Police "culture" and their authoritarianism is a worldwide plague.

Police need to GTFO the roads as soon as possible. They do not belong there. Dealing with traffic rules etc should be the concern of other state organizations which should be neutered and relatively powerless to arrest people.
I really don't like cops in the US. I feel like they're mostly Chads who hit the wall who want to enact their power fantasies on regular people now that they can't do it in high school.
JFL if you think they are much different in other countries.

Last edited:
If you have to join a corporation for protection then you've literally just created a state that will have all the same issues a government did. It all works the same way in the end, authorities will always abuse power no matter who they are. Democracy was supposed to make government accountable to the people in much the same way you claim economics would, making so they have to please people to stay in power, yet it didn't stop corruption. Similarly neither would an economically run society. You other point about how clientele are more valuable also isn't really true as it presumes every person will be your clientele. Nobody provides a company permanent business and it's perfectly reasonable to assume there'd be situations in which being forceful against someone would be more profitable than a potential client, such as forcing someone off an important bit of land.

I mean the private military industry has shown private companies are just as capable of committing bullshit than anyone else, Blackwater after all were pretty bad when it came to war crimes, so the whole private business angle solved nothing.
Except states rely on social manipulation (approval) rather than tangible results, competence is what make corporations better, there is hardly any competence to blackwater and honestly I haven't read nothing about them, also be careful of fake news.

If some private force is willing to take on some land in a violent way then it has to face either the state protection or a private protection, guess who will be there when that really happen? :feelskek:, state comes after everything is done, there is hardly any budget on prevention and intelligence in the security provided by the state.

The only thing a state can do is to threat people with their big military power through their law system which is corrupt and people fraudulently abuse it, fake signatures, coercion to sign, kidnaps, bribes to judges and lawyers. POOR (us incels also) people will be far much better in a libertarian state unironically, where we are judged by our efforts and not by our social contacts, poor people can just join a corporation without having to deal with all this monopolized bullshit.

Last edited:
Except states rely on social manipulation (approval) rather than tangible results, competence is what make corporations better, there is hardly any competence to blackwater and honestly I haven't read nothing about them, also be careful of fake news.

If some private force is willing to take on some land in a violent way then it has to face either the state protection or a private protection, guess who will be there when that really happen? :feelskek:, state comes after everything is done, there is hardly any budget on prevention and intelligence in the security provided by the state.

The only thing a state can do is to threat people with their big military power through their law system which is corrupt and people fraudulently abuse it, fake signatures, coercion to sign, kidnaps, bribes to judges and lawyers. POOR (us incels also) people will be far much better in a libertarian state unironically, where we are judged by our efforts and not by our social contacts, poor people can just join a corporation without having to deal with all this monopolized bullshit.
I approve that law enforcement is not to protect the people, but the system and some big interests.

We see that every day in Europe, how the LE beat the shit out of people just for protesting (see the Yellow Vests or Catalonian Independist's march, i.e.), they even murder people, but unlike the US, they don't shoot them directly - since it would be very against them in European society; on the contrary, they use more subtle means like "less than lethal" weapons such as the powerful Swiss Brügger & Thomet GL06 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brügger_&_Thomet_GL06), known in France as the LBD 40, and aim the head instead of the lower body, knowing that it is lethal. In some case, they even beat near to death elderly people of over 80th years old, can you tell me how such a person can be a threat to society? Or throwing tear gas grenades to people's house, which have nothing to do with the demonstrations (at least a person died from it). It is sure that some groups or even the law enforcement along with politicians send violent breakers into the protestations in order to discredit them and justify police violence.

As a Corporatist, I agree that this system must change, it is no longer viable, and it was never meant to be. The Catholic Church has its own model that is only waiting to be applied, which is based on Natural Laws and God's will.

In 1881, Pope Leo XIII commissioned theologians and social thinkers to study corporatism and provide a definition for it. In 1884 in Freiburg, the commission declared that corporatism was a "system of social organization that has at its base the grouping of men according to the community of their natural interests and social functions, and as true and proper organs of the state they direct and coordinate labor and capital in matters of common interest."[5]

In the aftermath of the Freiburg meeting, corporatism grew in popularity and the corporatist internationale was formed in 1890 followed by the publishing of Rerum novarum (1891) by the Roman Catholic Church that for the first time declared the Church's blessing to trade unions and called for organized labour to be recognized by politicians.[6] Many corporatist unions in Europe were backed by the Roman Catholic Church to challenge the rise of anarchist, Marxist and other radical unions, with the corporatist unions being fairly conservative in comparison to their radical rivals.[7]

On the fortieth anniversary of the publishing of Rerum novarum, Pope Pius XI in Quadragesimo anno (1931) advocated Christian corporatism as an alternative to capitalist individualism and socialist totalitarianism whereby people would be organized into workers' guilds or vocational groups that would cooperate under the supervision of a neutral state.[8]

Yes and once you're reliant on the corporation they can use and abuse you all they like, because if you don't go along with it you lose your protection, or even just use violence to keep you in line.

It's the same shit you get with the state except worse because they have absolutely zero accountability. It's be no different from the like of Feudal lords back in the day.

Move to another corporation, how well a corp treat you depends on your value and their competence thus your ability to move to another if badly treated, the accountability is the competence.

At least there was much more natural selection and filth wiped out from human gene pool in the times of Feudal lords, people who though that nobility meant more than actual skills where always the shitty crowns who ultimately felt and were overtaken by competent ones.

Last edited:
Cops in US can't fight Tyrone in 1vs1 so they shoot them in sight

That's like saying if you don't like getting beaten by the police just move to another country.

Again I think people who support this stuff over-estimate their usefulness and survivability. You have no way of guaranteeing you'd be just as well off under that as you are now.
With govern I have security halo while with my ancap madmax futuristic drones I can have real security tbh.

Look up anarchotyranny, it's the form of government most civilizations end up with in the last half of their existence. The bssic premise is that going after real crime and threats to a society becomes too big of a task to handle so to keep the facade of a civilized society going small crimes and innocent civilians are treated much more harshly. So criminals go free while actual participating members of society are divided and persecuted to prevent a total collapse.

US= gigacucked police state

I glad I don't like there.