Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [NSFW] Dogpill suifuel! enter at own risk

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
made my heart bounce. I want to kms so fucking bad right now

87366118 2755621414520141 4967491168041435136 n

That dog mogs me from hell to heaven and beyond.

HOW DID I END UP IN THIS SITUATION WHERE IM LESS DESIRABLE THAN AN ANIMAL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Let's reincarnate as a dog.

That dog is exactly what I had before as a pet. The amount of attention and fawning over him was unbearable. He was treated like more of a human than I have ever been. A part of me is glad that he is gone now tbh.

Makes me wanna rope

JFL at cels who think the dogpill is a joke

HOW DID I END UP IN THIS SITUATION WHERE IM LESS DESIRABLE THAN AN ANIMAL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
We are animals, but the dog is an animal superior to us.

Is she going to make it lick her or full on mount her?:feelspuke:

Last edited:
We are animals, but the dog is an animal superior to us.
dogs as a whole have way more value than all incels combined. I mean when picking an equal number of dogs and incels, the dogs will have more value

I almost want this thread deleted. It's too much. Pure ragefuel. Just awful. I mean seriously it's disturbing me badly. I need to decompress. This is a little slice of hell no joke, I'm sick and tired of the brutality of the dogpill.

And for your information boyos, Society thinks were more degenerate than her.

Only chad dogs tbh

AAAAARRRRRGGHH FUCKING WHORE IM SO FUCKING PISSED AT THIS BITCH USING THIS POOR ANIMAL AS A FUCK TOY.

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS WORM.

AAAAARRRRRGGHH FUCKING WHORE IM SO FUCKING PISSED AT THIS BITCH USING THIS POOR ANIMAL AS A FUCK TOY.

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS WORM.

They really prefer a fucking animal instead of real men

Burn her to the stake(In witcher 3 Wild Hunt)

It's all so tiring.

Launch the nukes already.

This woman needs to be jailed
full

Can you post a facepic? I want to see what a foid thar does thia look like?

Can you post a facepic? I want to see what a foid thar does thia look like?

Just walk outside and see any lone 20 odd year old foid walking a dog.

That's what they look like.

Another Day, Another DogPill

I thought beastiality was illegal, I guess foids don't need to follow the law now unless it directly impacts (((them))) :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I thought beastiality was illegal, I guess foids don't need to follow the law now unless it directly impacts (((them))) :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
yep. wont be surprised to find out that (((they))) promote this degeneracy

Let's reincarnate as a dog.
Imagine having a life of a golden retreiver in a rich suburban neighborhoods, being treated like a king and being petted all day, and even bone some young prime stacys at night when everyone is sleeping. The dream.

But if it's to reincarnate in China, fuck that shit, gonna end up in a soup.

Imagine having a life of a golden retreiver in a rich suburban neighborhoods, being treated like a king and being petted all day, and even bone some young prime stacys at night when everyone is sleeping. The dream.

But if it's to reincarnate in China, fuck that shit, gonna end up in a soup.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What is she going to?

It's over for questioncels

As every day goes by I feel like evil is here and running amuk.

"A lot of girls do this" yeah belive it or not by we know. Everyone knows, girls fucking dogs is common knowledge, at this point.

I never expected such a brutal dogpill. It wasn't a meme, I feel disgusted by this

I have always suspected that behind the description of sexual aberrations as the quasi final state of the idolatrous path in Romans 1, in women there is room for such interpretations.

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet"

With men, it is clearly stated Man with man, gay. In the case of the woman only that she has left "natural intercourse".
God knew the Dogpill.