[ToxicFemininity] [NSFW] FoidEntitlementPill: Sex Starved Foids are allowed to be grumpy... You're not.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Visionary
20d 14h 34m
one day without sex and they go insane. typical femasite.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★
29d 16h 44m
IDK, maybe only because of money.
Screenshot (95).png

Horny men love horny women.

OakLog

OakLog

Veteran
10d 12h 21m
SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
men are built to withstand being without. they are not

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★★
41d 16h 26m
IDK, maybe only because of money. View attachment 338676
Horny men love horny women.
Oh no itd be a shame if we all bullied @Greg1985 on twitter! Dont do that guys!
Foids claim they are sex starved when they really mean they are sex with chad starved. If a foid was really sex starved she’d talk to a incel and cure him of his inceldom

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★
6d 2h 34m
its literally only unattractive single men who arent allowed to vent their sexual frustrations

nobody ever tells people on /r/deadbedrooms that they arent entitled to sex and that they should just stop thinking about sex so much
nobody ever tells women on couples they can be happy without sex

people will literally show a lot of empathy to someone who says they havent had sex for 2 months and its really rough. then when someone says they never get to have sex they should just stfu and stop thinking the world owes them shit.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
No we are not, gtfo of this forum you bluepilled cuck.
I'm tempted to return the hostility but instead I will try to actual probe a bit. What would you say all of us men here, and the millions of other men who are dealing with lack of intimacy outside of this forum, are doing? Are they not withstanding? Surviving? Try to use your grown up words please

BududubNow

BududubNow

ANTINATALISMAXXED MENTALLY ILL WALKING SKELETON
★★★★
32d 19h 23m
its literally only unattractive single men who arent allowed to vent their sexual frustrations

nobody ever tells people on /r/deadbedrooms that they arent entitled to sex and that they should just stop thinking about sex so much

people will literally show a lot of empathy to someone who says they havent had sex for 2 months and its really rough. then when someone says they never get to have sex they should just stfu and stop thinking the world owes them shit.
Even reading your post is enraging for me. I mean I am beyond the point of craving sex, I won't have it, so my brain doesn't make me want it anymore, but it's the hypocrisy that I hate.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
12d 19h 49m
I'm tempted to return the hostility but instead I will try to actual probe a bit. What would you say all of us men here, and the millions of other men who are dealing with lack of intimacy outside of this forum, are doing? Are they not withstanding? Surviving? Try to use your grown up words please
We are "withstanding" and "surviving" but we were NOT meant to do that and NOT built to do that.
We are biologically programmed to have sex.
It's unnatural that we are deprived of that.
And if you think otherwise you don't belong here.

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★
16d 16h 30m
It's 100% the fault of the foid if they are "sex starved" as they have access to a pool of chads 24/7.

Its average and below average males who have no choice and suffer involuntarily.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
We are "withstanding" and "surviving" but we were NOT meant to do that and NOT built to do that.
We are biologically programmed to have sex.
It's unnatural that we are deprived of that.
And if you think otherwise you don't belong here.
Not up to you where I belong, let me lead with that. Men are, I reitrate, built to withstand hardship. I didn't say were were not programmed to want sex. You have poor reading comprehension and were looking for someone to shit on. Look harder cause I'm not the one. I didn't say it was natural NOT to have sex.

kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★★
26d 9h 1m
degenerate piece of trash.
somebody needs to kill her in GTA SAMP

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
43d 8h 59m
Hello 89 :bluepill: :soy: s. You know I'm right. You know we're right.

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
52d 1h 17m

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
43d 8h 59m

The hypocrisy aka narcissistic elitist supremacist beliefs of those people does the most damage and causes the most anger.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
87d 14h 27m
It's 100% the fault of the foid if they are "sex starved" as they have access to a pool of chads 24/7.

Its average and below average males who have no choice and suffer involuntarily.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★
32d 13h 0m
A few years ago she would be set on fire for that, what happened to this world?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
176d 6h 30m
H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
42d 6h 45m
now my dick is wanting attention ffs why did i watch

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
8d 21h 27m
YIKES!
This is why ur incel sweaty, you are unable to sympathize and empathize to what this woman is going through, absolutely disgusting silly inkwell, enjoy being alone

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
43d 8h 59m
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

A bag of phytoestrogens.
★★★★★
10d 19h 16m
Because everyone knows it's true.

Including those lying to us and trying to silence us.
When they give you bluepilled "advice" through posts, it looks like they believe it. But when I watch a video or it happens irl and I gauge their body language/voice tone, I always find they come from a position of paternalism / condescendence / hypocrisy / cynicism. Like they truly know it never began for me and they are in a better position. Infuriating.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
43d 8h 59m
View: https://twitter.com/sandpitsquirtal/status/1297907594422628353?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/sandpitsquirtal/status/1298816713291694081?s=20

But yet this bitch condemns us for wanting what normal people have and get.
When they give you bluepilled "advice" through posts, it looks like they believe it. But when I watch a video or it happens irl and I gauge their body language/voice tone, I always find they come from a position of paternalism / condescendence / hypocrisy / cynicism. Like they truly know it never began for me and they are in a better position. Infuriating.
You know it.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★
82d 14h 17m
VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★
11d 13h 20m
No we are not, gtfo of this forum you bluepilled cuck.
Typical "we are warriors" redpill tradcuck bullshit, i
don't want to withstand, i want to penetrate some PUSSY GODDAMN.

Their hypocrisy is what drives me insane.

Last edited:
Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
23d 23h 2m
Seems like their are a lot of simps on twitter

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
43d 8h 59m
Seems like their are a lot of simps on twitter
I've noticed. "I'm not like those other guys"... "I'm not like those other Incels... I'm involuntary celibate... not incel dough"...

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 19h 16m
Chad dick only.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
43d 8h 59m
Last edited:
bait____

bait____

Observing female humanoids