Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [NSFW][JFL][Spoilers] Resident Evil 7 punished me with a bad ending, because I wasn’t a cuck

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
This post contains some spoilers.

I’m playing two games at the moment, RE7 and NFS Most Wanted. Both have you in a relationship with a girl named Mia, what a coincidence, and both Mias are two-faced liars with secret lives.

The RE7 plot is that you’re looking for your wife who went missing 3 years ago, supposedly while on a babysitting job.

You find her, but she is infected and sometimes becomes bipolar and even amputates your hand with a chainsaw. You fight her often during the game, whenever she has her bipolar fits.

Meanwhile, you receive mysterious phone calls from a woman called Zoe and she helps you survive and when you meet her, she even makes a remedy for the infection.

At some point, you face a moral dilemma in the game. There is just one dose of the serum left and you have to decide who you give it to: your wife Mia or Zoe.

I’m not a fucking cuck, I picked Zoe. Without her, we wouldn’t even be alive.

Besides, Mia had been missing for 3 years. I don’t want to know how many BBCs her whore mouth has sucked. I bet she got gangbanged by a bunch of horny niggers in a cheap hotel. I bet her asshole has been stretched so much, you can yell into it and hear an echo. I bet she even has a secret nigger child. And she’s bipolar. Maybe she isn’t even infected, maybe she’s just your typical crazy slut, also called woman.

Apparently, the developers counted on you being a cuck and picking Mia, because the rest of the game’s story only makes sense when you pick Mia.

Nothing about the game changes besides a few scenes, including the ending.

I got a “bad ending.” Mia dies, Zoe is not heard from again and your protagonist is sad and said something like: “This night, a door closed. And the only other door I see is also closed”

In the good ending. Zoe is not heard from again and Mia is alive and with the protagonist, getting medical attention. He is happy and says something like: “This night, a door closed. But a new door is now open”.

I know what he means. By door, he means pussy. This simp wanted his cunt of a wife back and he’s so beta that can’t see another open door (available pussy) besides that one of his whore wife.

Dumbass, just after picking her over Zoe was already such a nice-guy move, I bet she’s dry as the Sahara desert now and cheats on him immediately with the first available nigger.

Maybe it’s the real-life model the devs used for Mia, but I saw her the first time and thought, yeah, she’s a freak, definitely into anal and cum swallowing. Fucking whore.

Mia:

Besides, Mia had been missing for 3 years. I don’t want to know how many BBCs her whore mouth has sucked. I bet she got gangbanged by a bunch of horny niggers in a cheap hotel. I bet her asshole has been stretched so much, you can yell into it and hear an echo. I bet she even has a secret nigger child. And she’s bipolar. Maybe she isn’t even infected, maybe she’s just your typical crazy slut, also called woman.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I saved Mia and got the good ending. Doesn't matter much because if you play the DLC you save Zoe too so it's double good ending kek.

I saved Mia and got the good ending. Doesn't matter much because if you play the DLC you save Zoe too so it's double good ending kek.
I haven’t played the bonus content yet. I almost forgot about it.

I haven’t played the bonus content yet. I almost forgot about it
No idea about the DLC ending if you saved Zoe in the main story so you can still do it without spoilers

No idea about the DLC ending if you saved Zoe in the main story so you can still do it without spoilers
I doubt that it will be different, but I’m going to see for myself.

Lol resident evil became so cucked and gay

I remember when resident evil was cool, in RE5, you played as roided chris and just shot darkies, that was fun. This lame game doesnt even look like RE.

Lol resident evil became so cucked and gay

I remember when resident evil was cool, in RE5, you played as roided chris and just shot darkies, that was fun. This lame game doesnt even look like RE.
I played RE5 before I started playing RE7 and I even made a post about it!

I liked both games. What I appreciate about 7 is that it’s more of a horror experience. 5 is all about action, which is nice too.

This post contains some spoilers.

I’m playing two games at the moment, RE7 and NFS Most Wanted. Both have you in a relationship with a girl named Mia, what a coincidence, and both Mias are two-faced liars with secret lives.

The RE7 plot is that you’re looking for your wife who went missing 3 years ago, supposedly while on a babysitting job.

You find her, but she is infected and sometimes becomes bipolar and even amputates your hand with a chainsaw. You fight her often during the game, whenever she has her bipolar fits.

Meanwhile, you receive mysterious phone calls from a woman called Zoe and she helps you survive and when you meet her, she even makes a remedy for the infection.

At some point, you face a moral dilemma in the game. There is just one dose of the serum left and you have to decide who you give it to: your wife Mia or Zoe.

I’m not a fucking cuck, I picked Zoe. Without her, we wouldn’t even be alive.

Apparently, the developers counted on you being a cuck and picking Mia, because the rest of the game’s story only makes sense when you pick Mia.

Nothing about the game changes besides a few scenes, including the ending.

I got a “bad ending.” Mia dies, Zoe is not heard from again and your protagonist is sad and said something like: “This night, a door closed. And the only other door I see is also closed”

In the good ending. Zoe is not heard from again and Mia is alive and with the protagonist, getting medical attention. He is happy and says something like: “This night, a door closed. But a new door is now open”.

I know what he means. By door, he means pussy. This simp wanted his cunt of a wife back and he’s so beta that can’t see another open door (available pussy) besides that one of his whore wife.

Dumbass, just after picking her over Zoe was already such a nice-guy move, I bet she’s dry as the Sahara desert now and cheats on him immediately with the first available nigger.

Maybe it’s the real-life model the devs used for Mia, but I saw her the first time and thought, yeah, she’s a freak, definitely into anal and cum swallowing. Fucking whore.

Mia:

Re7 is like a 5'6 brad pitt

Picked Zoey because I have a thing for southern accent girls.

And the game anally fucked me for that :feelsseriously:

Picked Zoey because I have a thing for southern accent girls.

And the game anally fucked me for that :feelsseriously:
Zoey deserved it so much for so many reasons. The game wronged us for doing the right thing.

Zoey deserved it so much for so many reasons. The game wronged us for doing the right thing.
Basically. The fact that she dies immediately afterwards is fucking bullshit.

Is it that illogical? You wanting to give the vaccine to the person that actually deserved it?

Basically. The fact that she dies immediately afterwards is fucking bullshit.

Is it that illogical? You wanting to give the vaccine to the person that actually deserved it?
Haha, your pfp is from RE5.

Maybe the devs ran out of time to program an alternative path for Zoey. In the game Cyberpunk 2077, your choices actually make a difference. They can give you access to extra missions, unique weapons and upgrades and can change the way characters relate to the protagonist. The designers did a really good job, but the downside is that you can miss out on missions and items and relationships.

Haha, your pfp is from RE5.
It's my favorite in the series, believe it or not :feelsautistic:

Not the best at all, but my favorite.
Maybe the devs ran out of time to program an alternative path for Zoey. In the game Cyberpunk 2077, your choices actually make a difference. They can give you access to extra missions, unique weapons and upgrades and can change the way characters relate to the protagonist. The designers did a really good job, but the downside is that you can miss out on missions and items and relationships.
I'm planning on playing Cyberpunk at some point in the future, so I'm excited to see that.

That shit with Zoey was really disappointing, specially considering she's way more interesting of a character then Mia. Has more mystery going on.

Zoe didn't deserve the cure because she bitches you out after telling you to use her cure on Giga nigga jack.

Zoe didn't deserve the cure because she bitches you out after telling you to use her cure on Giga nigga jack.
She did what she had to do

It's my favorite in the series, believe it or not :feelsautistic:

Not the best at all, but my favorite.

I'm planning on playing Cyberpunk at some point in the future, so I'm excited to see that.

That shit with Zoey was really disappointing, specially considering she's way more interesting of a character then Mia. Has more mystery going on.
I see the appeal of RE5, it’s a solid game.

Cyberpunk is highly recommended. I waited a long time to play it too, and the wait was worth it, it looks so much better after the patch and many game-breaking glitches were fixed, but not all. I started playing CB a few weeks ago and I needed to start a new game, because I made too many mistakes. The game can get really nerdy, but the immersion is great.