Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Doug Heffernan is such a cuck its unreal

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Holy shit this guy is such a cuck i had to stop watching this series because of how much of an Oofy Doofy he is. He is constantly getting bossed by his wife who is always miserable because she couldnt settle down with Chad, always has arguments with her and he even accepted like a good cuck that she has multiple partners before him. I just watched the motorcycle episode and had to stop watching there because i cant keep watching on how much of a loser he is and how disagreeable and annoying his wife is. On the other hand, this series might give you a good insight on how you will be treated if you ever manage to betabux your way to a foid.

I don't know who Doug Heffernan is, but his life seems sad. I hope he at least gets some pity sex from his annoying wife.

Why'd he even wife her up in the first place?

He deserved EVERYTHING coming to him.

I don't know who Doug Heffernan is, but his life seems sad. I hope he at least gets some pity sex from his annoying wife.
One of the protagonists off "King of Queens"

Why'd he even wife her up in the first place?

He deserved EVERYTHING coming to him.
He was a fat, not very tall, Oofy Doofy looking guy. Probably was his only chance for pussy

Stop watching Jew cuck fanfic

I would trade for his life in a heartbeat.

Lol I loved watching King of Queens.