Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [NSFW] URGENT: Consequences of an ambush by !S-CAP terror elements in the village of Bango, Beni region (Congo)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Killing a Christian and burning his vehicle after an ambush by !S gangsters near the village of (Bango) in the (Beni) area.

Something I've noticed amongst their fighters is the constant use of fishing boots. Why? Is the terrain over the jungle muddy?

Something I've noticed amongst their fighters is the constant use of fishing boots. Why? Is the terrain over the jungle muddy?
They're called wellington boots, gum boots or fishing boots. I've done some camping trips in rainforest (jungle) and coastal mangrove areas, and goretex/regular army boots get fucked up quickly. Those knee high rubber boots keep your feet completely dry. They''re fucking great.
The FARC communist guerrillas in Colombia use them too, as well as ISIS-East Asia Wilayah in the Philippines.

They're called wellington boots, gum boots or fishing boots. I've done some camping trips in rainforest (jungle) and coastal mangrove areas, and goretex/regular army boots get fucked up quickly. Those knee high rubber boots keep your feet completely dry. They''re fucking great.
The FARC communist guerrillas in Colombia use them too, as well as ISIS-East Asia Wilayah in the Philippines.
Such an interesting input. I appreciate your explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back