Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT is often looked over

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I know face matters more than NT however being NT makes a sizeable difference when you’re sub 5 normies react differently because you at least act the same as them they won’t treat you as bad you’ll be fine at most jobs when you’re atypical it’s like you’re living in another universe when you’re atypical you’re not fit to make it in this world everything is against you college the workforce the military trade school literally every single thing on this earth is made for neurotypical people to thrive atypical people get the worst jobs because we can’t handle jobs with too much socializing being NT is a gift a gift I’ll never have

NT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS LOOKS ARE COPE

My opinions on the "NTpill" can be summarized below... :feelswhere:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

So dumb. Looks is what matters. You cant be non nt if you’ve been out in the world and not isolated for long periods.

This is how we know you’re good looking OP. Promoting NT

This is how we know you’re good looking OP. Promoting NT
I said face matters more than NT in the beginning If a 4/10 is good looking to you then you have some very low beauty standards

I said face matters more than NT in the beginning If a 4/10 is good looking to you then you have some very low beauty standards
I never said that bitch i said looks matter more than being NT. By implying NT matters more you’re saying your absolutely average and cant get a date.

I never said that bitch i said looks matter more than being NT. By implying NT matters more you’re saying your absolutely average and cant get a date.
I literally said face matters more than NT in the beginning of the post

My opinions on the "NTpill" can be summarized below... :feelswhere:
You are only discussing dating. How about people who are incel tier and have friends and are accepted in groups? What about LTNs and MTNs who are autistic and single while their NT counterparts have girlfriends? Even the occasional HTN who gets attention from women but ignores them because he can't communicate with them or can't read signals will end up alone and might not even lose his virginity.

Nt affects all aspects of your life, being seen as weird and off even affects employment and might even get me fired, though my looks are a major factor as well.

Some of my male colleagues were willing to treat me normally in the beginning, but they recognized I have communication issues, difficulty understanding speech, seem tense and neurotic, and can't interact in groups so now they all avoid me. Some of them have even said they don't want to work with me to the manager. None of this would have happened if I was just NT.

You are only discussing dating. How about people who are incel tier and have friends and are accepted in groups? What about LTNs and MTNs who are autistic and single while their NT counterparts have girlfriends? Even the occasional HTN who gets attention from women but ignores them because he can't communicate with them or can't read signals will end up alone and might not even lose his virginity.
I never said being NT did not matter, and I specifically added that it mattered more at the lower levels; a HTN too neurodivergent to understand signals from foids is a volcel to me, as he already has a halo that he can use to his full advantage by simply working on social ability. :feelshehe:

I never said being NT did not matter, and I specifically added that it mattered more at the lower levels; a HTN too neurodivergent to understand signals from foids is a volcel to me, as he already has a halo that he can use to his full advantage by simply working on social ability. :feelshehe:
It depends on how autistic the HTN is. Even a HTN has to put in a little effort to maintain interest after a foid shows interest in him. Otherwise, she will move onto another HTN or chadlite. He doesn't need to impress her like the average guy, but he can't be too weird or incapable of communicating with women. Of course a high HTN or chadlite+ is a volcel imo because no matter how weird he's women will do all the work for him. Also, social ability isn't significantly improvable in moderate or severe cases of autism. Even with mild autism it's difficult to improve.

Last edited: