Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NTPill is brutal

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
there is one girl in my class and she constantly calls me weird and looks disgusted by me

She looks disgusted by you because you’re ugly not because your not NT

NT-copers make me laugh all the time :feelsugh:

Water thread again :dafuckfeels:

there is one girl in my class and she constantly calls me weird and looks disgusted by me
She's in love with you, she wants your attention

That has nothing to do with being NT you absolute retard

Call her out in front of everyone, no other way.

Sub5's and Normies who are non NT are always seen as weird and creeps.

become muslim and speak out against israel's oppressions over palestine and you'll become famous quickly since jews who sell out are rare as hell. then you could marry a kebab girl or a white muslim convert.
I am an atheist communist
All religions should be banned Becuase they only help chad
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

they'll help u get goyim girls
No they wont
When I used to be part of a temple, I was offered to marry a disgusting obese deformed mentally retarded Russian Jewish foid that smelled like literal shit and that’s why I stopped giving a fuck about religion

While Jewish chad was paired with angelic white blonde Jew Stacy :feelsping::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck all religions
All hail CCP, DPRK, USSR :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

she was jew. im saying that you could get goyim girls
I will still be offered the bottom of the barrel in terms of foids in any religion. Organized religion is blackpill factory. Better to become elite class in a brutal communist dictatorship and being able to kidnap and rape any foid you want (in Minecraft)

maybe goyims will smell nicer? maybe u could get ur goyim landwhale to gymaxx?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Still won’t join any organized religion and pray to any fake god because I know there is no god :lasereyes:
Just get your giga landwhale gf who has a smell that is classified as a chemical weapon to gymmaxx bro :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Foids in 2022 are the laziest creatures on this cucked planet
Look how North Korean and CCP elites are kidnapping torturing and fucking their own prime rice Stacies while relgioncucks rot :lul:

beyond over for kikecels.
Maybe not. I had an internship with a company that’s state owned by the CCP this summer although I cannot say which one. If I can communist maxx I could get a hot Chinese noodlewhore gf :feelsohh:

r u gonna get a nose job too?
I did 2 years ago, didn’t do shit for me. I’m 5’4, covered in acne and scars, and very skinny and not capable of gymmaxxing :feelsrope:
Also have crooked teeth making my lips look swollen and funny all the time and braces for years didn’t even fucking work :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Smug into the foid toilet and install a spy camera and then opress them for 1000€ or leak (in videogame)

Get in here @Moeggels :feelsLSD:

NT-copers make me laugh all the time :feelsugh:
Nothing cope about the NTpill. You just have to ask yourself if people hate you because you're ugly or a weird sperg

Nothing cope about the NTpill. You just have to ask yourself if people hate you because you're ugly or a weird sperg
You still didn’t realize it’s all about the halo or falo

Every other girl you know probably thinks the same about you, not only this one :blackpill:

You still didn’t realize it’s all about the halo or falo
Take the everything matters pill. If you have looks and absolutely nothing else you'll either do shit or you'll get normie results. You need looks, social circle, status, a bit of game etc. You absolutely can get failoed even if you look good

Take the everything matters pill. If you have looks and absolutely nothing else you'll either do shit or you'll get normie results. You need looks, social circle, status, a bit of game etc. You absolutely can get failoed even if you look good
God tier IQ :bigbrain:

I was thinking about telling her "I will beat the shit out of her if she ever talks to me again" if she says it to me again
No, the key is to subtly degrade her in front of everyone. That way you will attract a bunch of white knights to attack you.