Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NTpill is Going Mainstream

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If anything that stat about women being diagnosed less with autism just proves it isn't real. If it were real then why wouldn't it present itself the same in women? Schizophrenia doesn't present different in women

Probably manipulated media by a woman and the guy looks too nice to be an alpha that she wants

It's all about looks

The blackpill will never be accepted from an actual blackpiller/incel. Normies just steal all of our talking points. I literally heard some normie refer to other people as "normies" the other day.

they could never actually understand what it's like to be non-NT

about fucking time we got some recognition!

those whores need to shut the fuck up. I'd give them a fat lip!

NT and dick size is everything

The thing about autism (at least in my experience) is that we are unwilling to be fake just to attract a foid. Do you ever notice that? Like for normies, they act one way with one person, and act another way with someone else. But autists act the same way with pretty much everyone.

NT and dick size is everything
Low iq cope

The thing about autism (at least in my experience) is that we are unwilling to be fake just to attract a foid. Do you ever notice that? Like for normies, they act one way with one person, and act another way with someone else. But autists act the same way with pretty much everyone.
you can't fake NT. can a man fraud as a woman? generally speaking no. and vice versa. its like that.

you can't fake NT. can a man fraud as a woman? generally speaking no. and vice versa. its like that.
You can fake being NT, depending on your iq and how autistic you are.

no u can't. it can't be put in words but its just something inherent that others can sense
Just because you are too low iq to do it, doesn’t mean others can’t.

Just because you are too low iq to do it, doesn’t mean others can’t.
your too low IQ to understand how anything works. can a male act female and vice versa? no different brains they just aren't on the same frequency. similar with autism and NT. also look at the threat I tagged you in. NTmaxxed sperg still fails to fraud.

your too low IQ to understand how anything works. can a male act female and vice versa? no different brains they just aren't on the same frequency. similar with autism and NT. also look at the threat I tagged you in. NTmaxxed sperg still fails to fraud.
I’m autistic, and I can fake being NT. Only one who is low iq here is you.

If I was thrown in a female body, I can pretend to be a female and act like one easily. Obviously I won’t do it as a male since that would look gay af.

Autistic brains have more potential to be different things than NT brains because there is much more neuronal activity, more neuronal connections, and overall has more resources. The problem is people don’t know how to make use of the benefits autism provides. It’s like riding a helicopter instead of a bike like normies. Most people who get a helicopter will end up crashing it immediately, but if you are high iq enough and can figure it out, it is a powerful tool.

If I was thrown in a female body, I can pretend to be a female and act like one easily.
no you can't. trannies can never act like the opposite sex. they just can't. if you can NTfraud then your probably close to NT already.

no you can't. trannies can never act like the opposite sex. they just can't. if you can NTfraud then your probably close to NT already.
Low iq cope

low IQ larper
I thought you blocked me. Looks like you are too retarded and will keep engaging me as long as I reply.

When I was kid - so it was like up till I was 13-14 years old I was GIGA EXTROVERTED OR NEUROTYPICAL. I had a lot of friends, everyone liked me etc. But then when puberty hit in I was slowly pushed back, bit by bit by others. What happened? Did my "social skills" suddenly stoped working? Did I started to behave weird? Well I was often thinking about it in my life, but then at the age of 28 I found blackpill.
Sudennly this and many other experiences made sense. Well - my social skills didnt just disappear suddenly at the age of 13-14 (well they did over years, but not then). My peers simply started to push me away since I was ugly motherfucker when puberty kicked in. No, I was never good looking, even in kindergarten I heard how my head is weird, but somehow I could maintain friendship - up to point when everybody started to care about looks much more than they did before aka puberty.
Then over years, since friends pushed me away, I became a loner and now Im definitely in Asperger spectrum, and thats why Im very doubtful about "scientific" studies saying that some people are just autistic. Imho they probably were pushed into autism bit by bit by society.

If I was thrown in a female body, I can pretend to be a female and act like one easily. Obviously I won’t do it as a male since that would look gay af.

Autistic brains have more potential to be different things than NT brains because there is much more neuronal activity, more neuronal connections, and overall has more resources. The problem is people don’t know how to make use of the benefits autism provides. It’s like riding a helicopter instead of a bike like normies. Most people who get a helicopter will end up crashing it immediately, but if you are high iq enough and can figure it out, it is a powerful tool.
Muh autism is a superpower, the absolute state of incels.is. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop:@dungeondragon @bigantennaemay1

Yet a whopping 85% of college grads affected by autism are unemployed, compared to the national unemployment rate of 4.5%.

Muh autism is a superpower, the absolute state of incels.is. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop:@dungeondragon @bigantennaemay1

It’s a superpower if you are high iq. If you aren’t, RIP.

And jfl at the state of this forum when bluepillers keep coping about “muh autism”

Muh autism is a superpower, the absolute state of incels.is. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop:@dungeondragon @
bigantennaemay1
@bigantennaemay1

Muh "it works for me, therefore, it's going to work for everybody else," more like.

And I'd like to report in as a college STEM graduate who's been actively underemployed, e.g. working in food service despite having a Bachelor's in Computer Science, since graduation eleven years ago.

If it works out for @Copexodius Maximus , then great, good for him. Having autism has been absolutely nothing but detrimental to the most extreme degree for me my entire, miserable life.

fuck i would hump left foid so bad her titties :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: