Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NTpilled again at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I called in sick a few days ago because I didn’t want to show my 2/10 recessed subanimal face and apparently my co-workers were wondering what happened with me. One of them suggested that I had a hangover and this woman said that i’m not the type of person to get hungover, “all those other guys yeah, but not Moeggels, he’s responsible” :lul::lul::lul:
It’s over

The fact they care enough to wonder what's wrong with you mogs me

most likely envy because he was slacking off while they had to wage

They probably wonder where he is because of the extra workload it means for them.

They probably wonder where he is because of the extra workload it means for them.
Nah, i’m working with foids. They don’t do the shit I normally do.

he’s responsible
Coming from a foid, this is an offense -- they only respect irresponsible jocks and criminal thugs who give them "the tingles", strong emotions.

Coming from a man, it's a sign of respect.

well she’s retiring in a few months so it doesn’t really mean much. Still brutal that an old woman knows i’m a loser though
Coming from a foid, this is an offense -- they only respect irresponsible jocks and criminal thugs who give them "the tingles", strong emotions.

Coming from a man, it's a sign of respect.

aspiecels on permanent suicide watch