Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Nuclear black-pill experiment to try with female "friends"

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Women are quick to chastise and shame us if we call them out on their BS or gaslighting; if we point out how the "friendship" is based on pity or convenience. I know from personal experience (see one of my earlier posts, "The Best Friend that Wasn't"). So it may be hard to tell which female friends, if any, are genuine (I know what the comments will be to that).

Here's what you do:

If you have female friends in social media, IRL, etc, just stop talking to them. It's that simple. Either delete your social media, or just let it gather dust. Don't email or call them, especially on special occasions. Don't do or say anything hostile, just forget they exist.

One of two results: if they are your friend, they'll become curious or worried. They'll make the effort to contact you.

Or, if they didn't really like you, they'll probably be relieved, and you will never hear from them again.

And that, my friends, is how you'll discover which friends are real and which ones only feel some sort of pity-fueled obligation to deal with you. It may be painful in the short term, esp if you're young, to cut ties with someone you feel is special, but I can tell you from life experience it will be FAR better in the long run.

One final note for any lurkers from IT that may say, "She might just assume you need space or are busy": Yeah, to an extent. But after some time has passed it will become obvious.

how did you come up with this revolutionary method?

how did you come up with this revolutionary method?
Just looking back at how things turned out. There really is no point in confronting someone who was actually gaslighting you for YEARS. The existential dread and realization is the worst thing for a young man in his teens/ 20s to deal with.

And yes I know you're being a bit cheeky by calling it "revolutionary". It is more obvious to guys who've been around awhile.

Believe it or not, some women claimed to be. But society also coddles them; they'll never be told to apologize for all the pity and gaslighting they love to pour out.

Believe it or not, some women claimed to be. But society also coddles them; they'll never be told to apologize for all the pity and gaslighting they love to pour out.
i meant more like

do you think folks here have female friends

i meant more like

most people here don't even have male friends, I have only seen one person here say they have female friends

i meant more like

Possibly. But foids also stab each other in the back and bully each other at a rate that would put men to shame.

Dont have friends Gray

Women are quick to chastise and shame us if we call them out on their BS or gaslighting; if we point out how the "friendship" is based on pity or convenience. I know from personal experience (see one of my earlier posts, "The Best Friend that Wasn't"). So it may be hard to tell which female friends, if any, are genuine (I know what the comments will be to that).

Here's what you do:

If you have female friends in social media, IRL, etc, just stop talking to them. It's that simple. Either delete your social media, or just let it gather dust. Don't email or call them, especially on special occasions. Don't do or say anything hostile, just forget they exist.

One of two results: if they are your friend, they'll become curious or worried. They'll make the effort to contact you.

Or, if they didn't really like you, they'll probably be relieved, and you will never hear from them again.

And that, my friends, is how you'll discover which friends are real and which ones only feel some sort of pity-fueled obligation to deal with you. It may be painful in the short term, esp if you're young, to cut ties with someone you feel is special, but I can tell you from life experience it will be FAR better in the long run.

One final note for any lurkers from IT that may say, "She might just assume you need space or are busy": Yeah, to an extent. But after some time has passed it will become obvious.
Even with most of my male friends I can guarantee that this will happen. If I don't attempt to reach out or be available I will basically have zero contact with anyone outside of my immediate family that I live with.

This is based and high IQ. Especially with the number of people here who lack in understanding social cues.

I've only really talked to one woman in my life. Initially we talked for hours and hours every day. Then passes a few weeks, the conversation (I think) gets boring, she ghosts for a month and that gave it away. Tbh if you are an non-NT schzoid incel, you have nothing to offer a woman and she probably does it out of obligation. It would be best for you to cut it off and instead of pushing her around just swallow the blackpill.
Exactly. If a younger and less secure guy gets confused and embittered, his conduct may only result in a restraining order (which is public info BTW), an arrest, and/ or stalking accusations. I honestly wonder how many "stalkers" started out as normal, healthy men but went down a dark hole of increasingly erratic behavior and depression. That never happened to me though.

The younger guys out there need the kind of support and advice that, unfortunately, their fathers, female friends, etc never gave them.

Wise advice as anybody who values their time never waters a dead flower.

Here's what you do:

It will actually not work, for most females normies are just emotional tampon, she will be back anyway until she find a better cuck