Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Numale donates thousands of dollars to a roastie and finds out she is married and she was using him.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
FA2E4327 040F 4AA4 9326 05E3172A091A
903F8BB5 74E4 48F0 895B 60E9E3DE4A7B

Even after this, poor cuck haven’t learned his lesson.

In order to get back at her “he his going to donate money to others girls”. Wtf where do these cucks get the money from

What the fuck goes through their heads

Someone needs to put him out of his misery by shooting him in the back of his head.

These men need to be put to death.

Foids were complaining that it's unfair that twitch thots can't make a career streaming without men thinking they can just pay for sex instead of supporting them for their game play. The mental gymnastics here is enough to make one go mad especially since there will be soyboy cucks supporting the foids fucked up logic.Soyboy cucks are the single most worst threat to mankind they need to be round up and shot.

After reading his message I have no doubt how much of a dumb fuck he is for thinking that he won by starting to donate to another streamer. Hes just a fucking moderator, he cant even earn money, he just wasted his time on a streamer who had no interest in him and then decided to rinse and repeat with another streamer. He needs the pill or a rope.

"You have a husband??? Well, I'VE BEEN watching other girl's streams behind your back!"

Even if she wanted to be with him, he's been cheating on her with other streamers in his world. That makes him such an upstanding guy....

Gonna donate to OTHER attention-whores! THAT'LL show her! Money spent like this should just be confiscated by the 'gummint and redistributed to homeless incels or something.

Men that give money to women are a cancer in our society

What a pathetic disgusting cuck. Should have his head chopped off

I gave another girl money and she called me a sweetheart! Take that!

I'm choking from laughter, how did she survive.

Amouranth is a sociopath...

...I kind of admire that.

Death to cucks. Cucks need to be burned alive.

I don't know. This kind of person makes me feel good, that even I'm an ugly manlet, I'm not a cuck.

Lol what a looooseeer

i know the guy is a pathetic idiot for doing this but i do feel a little bad for them.

Amouranth is a sociopath...

...I kind of admire that.

Wtf I cringed so hard, that numale needs to rope instantly. He got rejected so hard

Foids were complaining that it's unfair that twitch thots can't make a career streaming without men thinking they can just pay for sex instead of supporting them for their game play. The mental gymnastics here is enough to make one go mad especially since there will be soyboy cucks supporting the foids fucked up logic.Soyboy cucks are the single most worst threat to mankind they need to be round up and shot.

View attachment 29876

Foids can’t compete with men in gaming so they do what they do best.

Which is whore themselves out and get views showing off their ass and titties

Everytime I feel like a loser I remember that smucks like this exist and while I don't feel better I at least know that I'm not as pathetic as to waste money on some bitch I get nothing from.

Absolutely pathetic. What compels someone to donate Money to a twitch streamer, let alone a random thot?
Have some dignity. People like him are the reason these roasties thrive.

worse than autistcel

shes good for my hard cock and thats about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back