Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nurture is important (Mike Tyson example)

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
In short: Mike Tyson wouldn't get in life where he got without help of Cus D'Amato. Why? Cus D'Amato LET HIM be a SAVAGE. So if he was a dick and agresssive motherfucker towards others Cus had his back and approved it. Beofre meeting Cus Mike wasn't confident in himself. Yeah, he would fight back but probably had serious mental problems due to shit childhood and bullying he received from others. It was Cus who made him.

Meanwhile incels' parents - shut the fuck up! Stop fighting back bullies because you will get suspended! Turn the other cheek!

And then wonder why you are a pussy in adulthood.

If you were taught to fight for yourself, to defend your shit or people you care about then even if others want to kill you, you will fight unless you or your enemy die. Meanwhile most of us were taught to be submissive bitch.

Last edited:
i never fought back because my dad used to beat me too (and that was worse) lol
I was afraid he would beat me up at schoo

Last edited:
I never were taught to fight for myself. I was psychologically abused at home and it was very stressful life. I wish someone showed me how to fight and be aggressive in early teens.

I never were taught to fight for myself. I was psychologically abused at home and it was very stressful life. I wish someone showed me how to fight and be aggressive in early teens.
I fought several times in my life and still today I ain't that tough. I can sometimes though change to my alterego of murderer but it is not easy. Most people rather just swing aimlessly their fists and legs when fighting. Look at niggerz fighting on the streets that's how it looks most of the times. In my case I was going for a while for martial arts so I am differently swinging my hands.

Go for kickboxing or boxing or combat sambo or MMA. If my life will be a little easier I will go probably for a boxing sessions, because in boxing you get hit in the face frequently so the fear of getting hit in the face is much less if non existant after months of training.

Being angry is just having enough of a bullshit but I guess if you were bullied like I was you will have supressed anger due to people not letting be angry at younger age (because looks mostly)

Last edited: