Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Offers for me from this world

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
First is from smother - I just small child, who needs to sit at home, and not do what adventurous and could help to find special cute adorable loli waifu of culture, or atleast to impress fuckable thots

Second is from father, lame "friends", and "better" part of world - for me to "grow up", "man up" , find job, stopd "pedo", look for "woman your age" and find roastie wifeoid

And third from open enemies and more hatefull part of world - to rope

And so I hihikomori and fap to lolis, because tfu on roasties, and have no time to rope, because fap to lolis

Lols

lets unpack this

Based. Wish you well on your adventures to find a loli waifu of culture. Those are rare finds.

Based. Wish you well on your adventures to find a loli waifu of culture. Those are rare finds.
May require traveling to other dimentions

just epsteinmaxx bro

Dont let your dreams be dreams

Fap to lolis and oppais wuuu

De Geso is too busy fapping to have time to rope

De Geso must be IT's biggest enemy for desiring underage lolil jfl

First is from smother - I just small child, who needs to sit at home, and not do what adventurous and could help to find special cute adorable loli waifu of culture, or atleast to impress fuckable thots

Second is from father, lame "friends", and "better" part of world - for me to "grow up", "man up" , find job, stopd "pedo", look for "woman your age" and find roastie wifeoid

And third from open enemies and more hatefull part of world - to rope

And so I hihikomori and fap to lolis, because tfu on roasties, and have no time to rope, because fap to lolis

View attachment 208542
5C31BDC3 44C6 4B8C 87D8 81792E8CA2D0

tfu on roasties