Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy OH BOY (BBC + HUFF POST sponcered incel meetup)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
https://www.meetup.com/Involuntary-Celibates-and-Love-Shys-of-the-DC-Area/
Screenshot 20181002 022937 Chrome

Screenshot 20181002 023010 Chrome

Screenshot 20181002 023025 Chrome

Screenshot 20181002 023036 Chrome

ITS HAPPENEING KEK

Last edited:
Yea but it's accompanied by the lgbt and other degenerate movements.

Wait I read the rest. It's for the bbc thing. We been exchanging emails. I forgot I have to keep talking to him.

I'm too far but I only see two outcomes from going to one of these: getting accused of rape, or ascending with sjw landwhale with blue hair then getting accused of rape.

GOOD LORD THE LEFT IS FUCKING RECOGNIZING INCELS HAHAHAHAAHBAHAHHA
56d

I'm too far but I only see two outcomes from going to one of these: getting accused of rape, or ascending with sjw landwhale with blue hair then getting accused of rape.
Volcel if you wouldnt

Disgusting and degenerate. A liberal, non-virgin female is completely worthless.

What is the point of this? We all know it's going to be an all-male meet-up.

15% incels lol

also I bet some Chad will go there just to mog others and feel good about himself. TBH unless there's a mod who can identify fakes it's a meaningless act

JFL you couldn't pay me to attend that shit. Last thing I want is to hang around a bunch leftists, feminists, trannies, faggots and other pets of the left.

Ugh the thought of being grouped under the same umbrella with feminists and trannies is sickening. If you're incel and actually attend that degenerate freakshow then you are a cuck, end of story.

inb4 assasinated incels

Oh, so you'd rather be a bluepilled undignified numale cuck? They're having sex too but I'm far from jealous.
:lul::lul::lul:
JFL you couldn't pay me to attend that shit. Last thing I want is to hang around a bunch leftists, feminists, trannies, faggots and other pets of the left.

Ugh the thought of being grouped into the same group as feminists and trannies is sickening. If you're incel and actually attend that degenerate freakshow then you are a cuck, end of story.
Tbh

"Incels meetup" are a completely retarded idea, expecially if there are the (((BBC))) and (((HuffPost))) involved.
JFL if any of you goes there.

15% incels lol

also I bet some Chad will go there just to mog others and feel good about himself. TBH unless there's a mod who can identify fakes it's a meaningless act

Yeah agreed.

ugh why are we being lumped with LGBT degenerates?

Ugh the thought of being grouped under the same umbrella with feminists and trannies is sickening. If you're incel and actually attend that degenerate freakshow then you are a cuck, end of story.

took the words right out of my mouth

The funniest thing is actual incels never even heard of this

JFL you couldn't pay me to attend that shit. Last thing I want is to hang around a bunch leftists, feminists and other pets of the left.

Ugh the thought of being grouped under the same umbrella with feminists is sickening. If you're incel and actually attend that degenerate freakshow then you are a cuck, end of story.

Thats a real chance to escape inceldom.

But you will need to do with an SJW feminist landwhale. Thats the price to pay...

But you will need to do with an SJW feminist landwhale. Thats the price to pay...
Anything shy of a landwhale I'll happily take lol

Why would you think that women will attend this meeting, let alone celibate women looking to date incel men?

That would be pretty surprising

Cucktears' heads must be exploding. They're 100% SJW leftist and literally worship the HuffingGlue Post the way Christians worship Jesus.

It's a pure suifuel, they are putting us into the same filthy basket of lgbtq, wtf?

They need us for their vote bank, don't be such a naive.

lgbtq + incel = lgbtqi ?? WTF is going on man? WTF? RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why would you think that women will attend this meeting, let alone celibate women looking to date incel men?

Itll be women paid to be there and no men

I think the ratio would be 9 men and 1 huge landwhale per person on the meetup.

That is, 9 incels fighting for 1 whale.

Degrading...

Anything shy of a landwhale I'll happily take lol

Voicel if you wouldn't. Unless Landwhales have hormonal disorders and imbalances then I'll take it as self neglect and self harm.
Cucktears' heads must be exploding. They're 100% SJW leftist and literally worship the HuffingGlue Post the way Christians worship Jesus.

That's always a good thing.

It will be a trap
OH FUCK KNAJJD ONLINE

It's a pure suifuel, they are putting us into the same filthy basket of lgbtq, wtf?

They need us for their vote bank, don't be such a naive.

lgbtq + incel = lgbtqi ?? WTF is going on man? WTF? RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Because we're a sexuality and disability within our own right/plight/light.

Uh, they allow females? Ok, so as soon as a female incel turns up, everyone can lose their virginity, right? Oh wait, no, the female will only want to fuck chad.

This is why female incels DO NOT EXIST.

Just think, the same people (leftists, feminists etc) who promote and created the circumstances/environment that creates incels in the first place now wants to meetup with us? Are you kidding me? The very idea of this is insulting.

They actively despise and shit on us at every turn but now wanna try to help us? The virtue signaling of the left is astounding. This is like the nazis doing a meetup with the Jews. Lol they can get fucked.

Well we are. No getting round that fact. Hombre. The sooner that :blackpill: is swallowed by society. The better it is for us. Stop complaining and start fighting. The right way that is. Over and out.

Just think, the same people (leftists, feminists etc) who promote and created the circumstances/environment that creates incels in the first place now wants to meetup with us? Are you kidding me? The very idea of this is insulting.

They actively despise and shit on us at every turn but now wanna try to help us? The virtue signaling of the left is astounding. This is like the nazis doing a meetup with the Jews. Lol they can get fucked.

I'll agree. Part of me wants to believe they're suing for peace talks. They know they're going to be destroyed.

its that fag leafy or w/e thats always going on about positivity. fucking sell out. fuck sjws.

İt's good time to go E-ahh on them tbh

Well we are. No getting round that fact. Hombre. The sooner that :blackpill: is swallowed by society. The better it is for us. Stop complaining and start fighting. The right way that is. Over and out.
Never forget that the cause of inceldom is degeneracy and sexual """freedom""" and these libturds are the ones who are trying to establish those two. Don't get fooled by them, society is not gonna solve the inceldom problem, because society wants it.

Why are incels mixed with the LGBT degenerates? Also why the fuck does that include single men and women?

Fuck this 'incel' meeting tbh