Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy OH BOY (BBC + HUFF POST sponcered incel meetup)

Chris hansen 149x300

The way they have to emphasises that its a non-violent meetup. ER incoming.

an incel should go to just knock jack peterson the fuck out fucking fakecel who had an ex gf trying to associated with actual truecels.

btw lol @ any incel who goes to this because he thinks it will help, you will just be mogged into the ground by the 1 chad who will show up, also expect to get looked down by the SJW.

Last edited:
an incel should go to just knock jack peterson the fuck out fucking fakecel who had an ex gf trying to associated with actually truecels.

btw lol @ any incel who goes to this because he thinks it will help, you will just be mogged into the ground by the 1 chad who will show up, also expect to get looked down by the SJW.

Its a trap, they will round incels up with spears and nets into cages. Or just doxx them.

Have any of you considered what a number of 15% really means? How many people that is? The fire rises.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Have any of you considered what a number of 15% really means? How many people that is? The fire rises.
For the newer folk here, the original LGBT image was a meme posted by someone back on r/incels... did it's job in triggering the idiots over at IT. But now it seems to have been taken seriously. Lmao

Last edited:
an incel should go to just knock jack peterson the fuck out fucking fakecel who had an ex gf trying to associated with actual truecels.

If I lived in that area I'd volunteer

Yeah let's take the media, the same guys who have been dedicated to attacking and making fun of incels nonstop with no sympathy, and invite them to the party. I'm a good little incel cuck, come fuck me! I just want a little attention and then you can say whatever you want about me!

They forgot that being fucked over by the BBC or Huffington Post or other news websites doesn't count as ascending... :feelsgah:

Lets just get this straight, incels do not associate with LGBT.

I am not too far from there but knowing my luck someone I work with would be there too.
I would be there for the femcels.

Haha holy shit if incels are included in the LGBetc community now... we've made it. I doubt anything will change but at least an extremely watered down version of the blackpill is out in the open.
Lets just get this straight, incels do not associate with LGBT.

We're "a Sexuality" within our own right. It's good that we've finally made it on the big stage. Also we're a disability within our own right too. We'll be included in that category sooner or later. Or how should I say soon.

We're "a Sexuality" within our own right. It's good that we've finally made it on the big stage. Also we're a disability within our own right too. We'll be included in that category sooner or later. Or how should I say soon.
No, this is not the right mentality, we have male sexuality like every other male has, we are not mentally ill like the rest of the LGBT community.
We are mentally deprived.

Oh. My. Days.

The triggering is here.

I've campaigned for ages (okay only 2 months) to finally have our status recognised as a sexuality. Also eventually a disability or part of other disabilities when taken into consideration as a whole.

Don't worry Op. Manletism will be recognised as a protected disability just like extra tall people are.
I thought WHO already considered it a disability.... For females only of course.

I thought WHO already considered it a disability.... For females only of course.

We'll get it classified for men. IN particular men.

No, this is not the right mentality, we have male sexuality like every other male has, we are not mentally ill like the rest of the LGBT community.

Agreed. However there is something which is beyond our control that causes us to be like the way we are. If we get recognition. We get protection. We get aid & we get assistance. That's all. Our "sexuality" or this "enforced/engineered sexuality" is part & parcel of any physical disability we have which do not conform to the "general norms of society". They in turn feed our psychological state of affairs & thus it becomes a vicious circle.

There maybe hormonal imbalances in all of us. There maybe other areas that fall outside of "normie" acceptable standards but I would rather have this recognised as accepted then be hated upon & persecuted.

You may have other ideas & I'm all ears to your suggestions.

JFL @ being grouped together with LGBT parasites

And why the fuck would we want that?

Manletism? Since we'll stop being discriminated against. I thought you already knew what I was talking about.

We'll get it classified for men. IN particular men.

Agreed. However there is something which is beyond our control that causes us to be like the way we are. If we get recognition. We get protection. We get aid & we get assistance. That's all. Our "sexuality" or this "enforced/engineered sexuality" is part & parcel of any physical disability we have which do not conform to the "general norms of society". They in turn feed our psychological state of affairs & thus it becomes a vicious circle.

There maybe hormonal imbalances in all of us. There maybe other areas that fall outside of "normie" acceptable standards but I would rather have this recognised as accepted then be hated upon & persecuted.

You may have other ideas & I'm all ears to your suggestions.
Recognition is good, but we should never lower ourselves to the LGBT for recognition, id rather go without otherwise.

Recognition is good, but we should never lower ourselves to the LGBT for recognition, id rather go without otherwise.

Fair enough. Your choice. I wouldn't enter into a "group hug" with them. Just recognition AND acceptance for our particular own brand of "sexuality" BASED on circumstances beyond our control. Which conjoins with that of a disability as well. Or various disabilities of sorts.

Sounds like a good way to get doxed and profiled.

Manletism? Since we'll stop being discriminated against. I thought you already knew what I was talking about.
JFL if you think it will make any difference at all.

Fbi

hello fellow incels ,
not planning to go to our meetup?

You think because WHO declares the short guys have a genetic order that women will suddenly be sexually attracted to them?

Imagine being a subhuman and going to a public event advertised for "incels" lmao

HA lol you won't fool me, great oportunity to take our faces and possibly kill us

Just get yourself doxxed and possibly laughed at theory.

Imagine being a subhuman and going to a public event advertised for "incels" lmao
There's not gonna be a single real incel there, probably just a bunch of ropleplaying normies that are "depressed" they haven't hugged a girl the last week.

My chad mate already told me hes going to bring all his Chad friends and mogging all the incels.
Tell him to just go to the chad and stacey meetup, AKA the night club

JFL if you think it will make any difference at all.

You think because WHO declares the short guys have a genetic order that women will suddenly be sexually attracted to them?

Didn't say that. It will stop the persecution and discrimination alongside starving us in employment and getting rid of denying us promotions.

It's a fucking trap, you retards. They're going to either dox you, or round you up and you'll never be seen ever again. Wake the fuck up, boyos.

They're gonna mow us down or arrest us, either one. Don't trust no one.

you mean heightism? its not gonna happen, its the last form of descrimination like lookism, Racism will be gone in the future but lookism and heightism, Its in our nature, embedded deep within us

you mean heightism? its not gonna happen, its the last form of descrimination like lookism, Racism will be gone in the future but lookism and heightism, Its in our nature, embedded deep within us

Heightism & Lookism ARE forms of discrimination already. Based on your physiological features they can be construed to be discriminatory. FFS look at how Jews & Blacks physiological features were negatively criticised. Surely we can have that for us.

Fucking gay. When the judeo left embraces you you know you're doing something wrong

Last edited:
This is a literal LGBT BBQ. We've been invited to it. We are now on their tier of bullshit. Worse yet, most that go will be volcel.

Kill me.

Heightism & Lookism ARE forms of discrimination already. Based on your physiological features they can be construed to be discriminatory. FFS look at how Jews & Blacks physiological features were negatively criticised. Surely we can have that for us.
Im saying that, that kind of discrimination is hardwired to humans, if you want to erase that you need to remove human's ability to appreciate aesthetics. I am making a point where you can't remove discrimination(lookism,heightism) like how you can't remove seeing attractive people as attractive no matter his/her race is.
Because we attribute tall people to be more intelligent,attractive and power nonetheless majority of women want to feel small to feel protected, the idea why majority of women like masculine men just like we like feminine women these things is something you can't comprehend and can't change,

Last edited:
Insidious_Smile_400x400.jpg

GOOOOOD... GOOOOOOOOOD makes us mainstream so we can release our power from within.

Im saying that, that kind of discrimination is hardwired to humans, if you want to erase that you need to remove human's ability to appreciate aesthetics. I am making a point where you can't remove discrimination(lookism,heightism) like how you can't remove seeing attractive people as attractive no matter his/her race is.
Because we attribute tall people to be more intelligent,attractive and power nonetheless majority of women want to feel small to feel protected, the idea why majority of women like masculine men just like we like feminine women these things is something you can't comprehend and can't change,

I'm talking about discrimination primarily in the non dating field aka the Work. Why should a short man be passed over for promotion all because he's not tall & handsome?

As for dating. It may have been hardwired BUT with the advent of skills based utilisation aka how many skills which are useful in day to day life which could be of benefit to that Foid logically why would or should a Foid go with a useless tall guy as opposed to a useful short guy? But then again I suppose Foids are hardwired to operate solely on their "FeeFees" as opposed to rational & logical thought processing. This applies I suppose to those who like to kid themselves that they're Logical when they're really not.

I main concern is discrimination in the work place which will starve a man to death based subjectively only on their "physical aesthetics".
Insidious_Smile_400x400.jpg

GOOOOOD... GOOOOOOOOOD makes us mainstream so we can release our power from within.