[NSFW] OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:627e338c27c40b7052ef3c3c4cbaf1a06d9b72a6&dn=Halle%2c%20Germany%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce

Copy this into your url bar and have something like "Stremio" downloaded, boys go to 19:50 is that fucking Egg White - Alek Minnassian?? MY GOD IT IS

Note : Shooting in Germany, complete failure, tries to enter synagogue fails so shoots 2 random germans. He used homemade guns, etc. so...

( This is also a link but it was slow for me )

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet voluntarily incel
-
HOLY FUCK KEK. Eggy is going to completely regret writing that song lmfao.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

-
What a retard lol
I felt so fucking bad for the kebabcel who was crying for his life, he just wanted a good meal and then some alt-right faggot kills him because he is ethnic. Not just that, but the shooter is just walking around for so long and no cops appear meanwhile everyone can see this guy outside. Germany is a shithole.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
I felt so fucking bad for the kebabcel who was crying for his life, he just wanted a good meal and then some alt-right faggot kills him because he is ethnic. Not just that, but the shooter is just walking around for so long and no cops appear meanwhile everyone can see this guy outside. Germany is a shithole.
Yup i felt bad for him too, he should've went to the ghetto or something instead of a random kebab shop, but he was most likely frustrated because of how much of a pathetic failure he is

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

-
Yup i felt bad for him too, he should've went to the ghetto or something instead of a random kebab shop, but he was most likely frustrated because of how much of a pathetic failure he is
Worst of part of everything is that despite what this dickhead did, he is still being treated for his wounds at a hospital. In the US you won't get treated for something that important if you barely have money. In Arab countries you pay money and they still would barely treat you. While in the EU you will get treated even if you committed mass murder. JFL, there are no sane countries when it comes to health care.

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
How did the fail to shoot the fucking door handle? Is failing to open doors an Incel trait? Same goes for Elliot. It's a good thing he's retarded, but what the hell.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
not only is he a failure but also a coward altrightcel for shooting an unarmed curry crying for his life who was also running away

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
What a fucking faggot. Worthless Tarrant wannabe.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
Hes firing in random directions in the street as if hes playing GTA SA what a sperg
Yeah... Imagine being the grandpa or any of the people he shot/tried to shoot at and then seeing the livestream. They're very luck he was a brainlet

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
Link is full of trackers. Don't you dare enter it guys.

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
It was like watching someone go ER with a 17th century flintlock pistol

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
And this is why citizens should be allowed to conceal carry handguns, where were the police? When SECONDS count police are only MINUTES away. He strolls around with guns shooting at people for 10 minutes per location with new cars and pedestrians going by and no police in sight at all because NEWS FLASH police can´t be there in seconds

Even if some of these victims were armed they would only have had seconds to defend themselves but of course these people weren´t allowed to own guns or even knives so they couldn´t defend themselves against this gunman they were just supposed to wait half an hour for the police to show up because that is how it is in Europe governments has taken away the natural right to own weapons to defend ourselves against our enviromental predators i.e. animals and/or other humans in promise for security but police will never be able to save the first victims we are our own first responders no one else are going to save us as it is clearly evidenced in this video.