Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oh yeah, I'll be 80 years old and still an autistic virgin with nothing to my name but that doesn't matter because I keep on trying.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
:soy: these dolts

The pure homosexual faggotry of u/National Echidna is staggering...

The good news is you won't live to 80 do to having autism.

you keep trying until you get a used up roastie with emotional baggage later in life. ok got it.

I am doing 3 of those fucking NIGGER IT suggestions. But these niggers really think failing at life is the same as failing on a test, that shit is not comparable.

"work on your personality" Just rewire your brain theory.

Bluepillers: 17

Success not being guaranteed has never stopped most of these from people whining about systemic barriers to success for foids, ethnics, gays, trannies, etc.

Equality of outcome not necessary... until it is.

Maybe I'll ascend with some of the old frail females in my retirement home.

Between the social rejection and autists having significantly shorter life expectancies on average youll probably die long before then anyway.

Lets run down the list:
  • basic hygiene (showering, brushing teeth, deodorant, etc.) :yes:
  • exercise and working out (stay in relatively good shape) -- :yes: i do a 20min HIIT everyday and/or do 5/8/10km runs, shape looking good to me
  • work on your personality -- im an INFJ and people in my class (woman not included) liked being around me
  • develop a positive outlook -- (whitepill) :yes:
  • get involved in hobbies :yes:(i read, study, learn something new everyday, watch stuff)
still a 23 yo KHHV, care to explain, IT?
Screenshot

Same guy btw

"just work on your personality bro"
works on personality
"lol you expect to get laid for working on the bare minimum??"
:lasereyes::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Does it ever occur to incels that you can do everything [mostly] right but still fail in the end.
Yes, in fact we already have a name for it:
the blackpill :feelskek: