Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Oil London, the greatest 5D chess player of our time?

Celius

Celius

-
So this British gentleman first decided to shock the entire normie culture by identifying himself as Korean.

skynews-oli-london-korean-backlash_5431180.jpg

He then revealed himself as trans a little later on.

57484983-10789279-Korean_Oli_first_made_headlines_in_2018_after_news_broke_that_th-a-171_1651839890042.jpg

And now he’s come back full circles and identifies as a straight white Christian man.

b2dd0167b1bb0d00910a0abf7860a3b4

You might see all this and presume mental illness at first glance but the truth is, this man is one of, if not, the greatest LARPer of our time. His whole life is literally just one big LARP. He is residing on a completely different dimension that’s inconceivable for all of our puny little minds to grasp. He is so ahead of our time that living a normal life wouldn’t do the trick for him so he just had to go ahead and live as a character perpetually just so he can feel like he belongs with the rest of the world.

You might look at his YouTube channel and think of major characteristics of severe bipolar disorder that should be documented for the betterment of humanity, I look at it and realize it’s nothing short of just supreme world class role playing that needs to be studied and taught for the feature of drama schools.

Give this man his very much well deserved Oscar.

Wtf is this cucked thread?

High IQ or mentally RETARDED. Hard to determine.

Entire existence based on media attention, mogs me by the way

Now I'm curious if he ever got any surgeries or just lied about them and just did a lot of make up.

I think he is just very fucked in the head. I watched a Dr. Phil interview with him, and I think he has a tenuous grip on reality at times.

He hates himself so much he tries to be someone, anyone else.