Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the main reasons why foids' financial activity was limited in the past

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Because of shit like this.

Look at this gem from the article, with a special emphasis in bold
The deception I speak of is that I have rented an apartment in another town and have lied to him about trips to see my sister, my daughter and my mother just so I can feel some peace, read a book, knit, and just … be. He has no idea because our finances are separate (his choice).

So much for "jUsT bE rEsPeCtFuL oF wOmEn aNd tReAt tHeM aS eQuALs" right?

Same goes for banking activity. It's a lot more common than men like to admit for women to open bank accounts without her husbands knowledge

That's why money should be separate in couple. If for some reason (and there's always one) the foid has to beg, let her beg and know her place.

Don't ever let her buy all the fancy bullshits with your money without your consent.

Don't ever let her buy all the fancy bullshits with your money without your consent.
Not gonna happen, women know what power they have, they can restrict access to their holes if betabux doesn't obey.

Not gonna happen, women know what power they have, they can restrict access to their holes if betabux doesn't obey.
Call me a volcel but I'd never date a foid that is trying to fool me faking attention to rob me.

Plus, married foids love to say "His money is ours, my money is mine"

Plus, married foids love to say "His money is ours, my money is mine"
Yes it like that everywhere i guess, and men comply with that just to get pity boring sex

just so I can feel some peace, read a book, knit, and just … be.
just admit you are fucking multiple chads behind your husband's back, toilet :feelsclown:

brutal stuff and ERfueling :reeeeee: