Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ok boyos its time..

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Last weed yesterday ok now for real cuz I started smoking 1g everyday and felt like my tolerance was getting higher everyday.. I think if I continued I could easily reach 2 grams a day in few weeks.
Now its time to stop. Moneymaxx on. Motivation on. Looksmax on. Rot = money making.

You usually post about moneymaxxing. Do you have a good job? Plans on ascension?

Allday said:
You usually post about moneymaxxing. Do you have a good job? Plans on ascension?

No job lol I wanna earn online

Weed said:

How? With Steam projects?

FeminismsCancer said:
Weed said:
How? With Steam projects?
Well my plan is to ewhore to 100GBP then start matched betting and reach 500GBP.. Keep doing ewhoring and matched betting until I reach 1k and I can crypto invest and still would ewhore and do matched betting after investing.

Weed said:
Well my plan is to ewhore to 100GBP then start matched betting and reach 500GBP.. Keep doing ewhoring and matched betting until I reach 1k and I can crypto invest and still would ewhore and do matched betting after investing.

Ewhoring? As a male camslut?

Suicel said:

This.
Also, what is matched betting? If it's betting, don't you risk ending up with a loss rather than a win?

FeminismsCancer said:
Suicel said:
This.
Also, what is matched betting? If it's betting, don't you risk ending up with a loss rather than a win?
I don't know.. one sure said I have potentional to go from 100 to 500-1k in one month.. It has something to do with sign up offers

"Matched betting (also known as back or lay bet matching, arb betting, or double betting) is a betting technique used by individuals to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers."

Weed said:
I don't know.. one sure said I have potentional to go from 100 to 500-1k in one month.. It has something to do with sign up offers

"Matched betting (also known as back or lay bet matching, arb betting, or double betting) is a betting technique used by individuals to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers."

Always be wary of offers that sound too good to be true.

Try smoke 1 kg in a single month.

I smoked last few nights. I still feel high although I'm not high

Just copped an eighth of sour kush.

alcohol is better

Weed said:

Betting is alway rigged. Statistically speaking, you'll get fucked in the long run.

So you want more weed?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
So you want more weed?
I already broke down and bought some.. now I will have to buy for whole week because I need to fall asleep for college lol.. If I quit I should smoke last on Friday because I have insomia for 3 days after I stop