Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old reddit thread where "ForeverAlone" women complains about getting too much attention after posting in /r/ForeverAloneDating

S

SociallyStupid

Veteran
★★★★
You cannot make this shit up:
Here you have her putting a /r/ForeverAloneDating post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/wdiwry/28_f4m_texas_anywhere_looking_for_my_romantic/

Probably similar to the r4r post "looking for a romantic partner":
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/r4r/comments/wse28a/28_f4m_texas_anywhere_looking_for_my_romantic/

FAW said:
I'm looking for my best friend and lover, I've been looking for him for 23 years. If you see him, let him know this blond girl looking for him. She might not be the most popualr, but she makes up for her downsides with the mind blowing passion she'll drown him in.

Probably not enough Chads though, because shortly afterwards she complained about the number of Redditors giving her romantic attention:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/zu9pzh/as_a_woman_im_tired_of_the_unwanted_attention_i/

FAW said:
To all the men who post on this sub, please stop using the women here as romantic targets. Please, please, see us as humans with whom you share a similar problem rather than potential girlfriends. We come here to vent and express our feelings and worries about dating, we don’t come here looking for a partner.

fuck this world

fuck this world
It's just comical how easy life is for women and yet society does everything to coddle them whenever they claim to be "disadvantaged" in any way ... while simultaneously trying to criminalize all coping mechanisms of lonely guys.

Femoidz are weird creatures who lack irony and don't have the mental capacity for anything in life but only to gatekeep their procreating vagina ...
And its getting worse n worse lmao

On one hand I kind of understand her.
It would be annoying to be mislead all the time, these men probably are trying to get with her under the guise of being "friendly" I think its better to just be direct. Its more honest and more effective.
However the irony is not lost on me, and she could easily find some geeky partner with those sort of hobbies, however men with those sort of hobbies usually are not chad.

It would be annoying to be mislead all the time, these men probably are trying to get with her under the guise of being "friendly" I think its better to just be direct. Its more honest and more effective.
I mean, I would understand if she wanted platonic friends and then got lots of sexting ... but she wanted "romantic partners" and then complained about too many people wanting to make her their girlfriend. So no, she literally complained that her wishes were granted.

Her problem is that the men messaging her aren't Chad. She doesn't want to say it but expects that the men seeing her post should automatically filter themselves out and decide not to message her if they aren't a Chad. Except unfortunately for her Chad isn't looking for his life partner on retarded subreddits like her, instead he's out banging Stacies every night and wouldn't give her the time of day.

My best prediction is that this entitled fucking foid will either be an insane cat lady by her 40s or if she succeeds, she will have roped in some pathetic betabuxxer to leech off of by her 30s.

Last edited:
Her problem is that the men messaging her aren't Chad. She doesn't want to say it but expects that the men seeing her post should automatically filter themselves out and decide not to message her if they aren't a Chad. Except unfortunately for her Chad isn't looking for his life partner on retarded subreddits like her, instead he's out banging Stacies every night ans wouldn't give her the time of day.
Yes, that's the problem. I realize that the meme image would need the Chat the women is dreaming of.

"It makes me sad that women can’t just be treated as the men here"

If you were treated as men are, you would kill yourself in less then 2 hours.

Also, I despise "nerdy" girls. She was probably bullying niggas that play DnD years ago, but now that liking "nerdy" thing is popular and completely taken over by normies, she comes strolling in.

On one hand I kind of understand her.
However the irony is not lost on me, and she could easily find some geeky partner with those sort of hobbies, however men with those sort of hobbies usually are not chad.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ayo everyone the foid protector is here

And there are retards in the comments defending her

I mean, I would understand if she wanted platonic friends and then got lots of sexting ... but she wanted "romantic partners" and then complained about too many people wanting to make her their girlfriend. So no, she literally complained that her wishes were granted.
Yeah foids operate under this one dimensional logic its weird, amnesiac like even
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ayo everyone the foid protector is here
It's a valid point, a lot of normies will pretend to be friends with a foid and then randomly spring something on them once they work up the courage but its a horrible way to try court someone.

You cannot make this shit up:
Here you have her putting a /r/ForeverAloneDating post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/wdiwry/28_f4m_texas_anywhere_looking_for_my_romantic/

Probably similar to the r4r post "looking for a romantic partner":
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/r4r/comments/wse28a/28_f4m_texas_anywhere_looking_for_my_romantic/

Probably not enough Chads though, because shortly afterwards she complained about the number of Redditors giving her romantic attention:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/zu9pzh/as_a_woman_im_tired_of_the_unwanted_attention_i/

"To all the men who post on this sub, please stop using the women here as romantic targets. Please, please, see us as humans with whom you share a similar problem rather than potential girlfriends. We come here to vent and express our feelings and worries about dating, we don’t come here looking for a partner."

THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED LEAST SELF AWARE SENTENCE I HAVE EVER READ

HOW THE FUCK ARE MEN NOT MEANT TO SEE YOU AS A POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND AND THEIR NOT ENTITLED TO EVEN ASK YOU OUT, IF YOUR FUCKING POSTING ON FORM DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE, WHAT THE FUCK.

There is literally no reason SHE CANT HAVE PUT ALL OF HER POSTS ON A GAMING FORUM IF SHE IS NOT LOOKING FOR ANY ROMANTIC INTEREST OR ATTENTION, THIS ELIMINATES THE WHOLE PROBLEM, BEING ALONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER INTEREST IN GAMING, SHE HAS POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE IS THE WHOLE DEAL.

Check the r/ForeverAloneWomen for peak hilarity/suifuel.
Most of them admit they have had sexual encounters or even relationships before, but still insist that they are "forever alone"

Yes, many are pretty hilarious:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/1799usb/i_tried_online_dating_for_a_full_year_here_are_my/

A year of online dating - picks out "30+" (so probably 32) guys to be liked in a year ... not selective at all, I see. Still gets 5 matches out of that, IMHO a decent rate. I still wonder why she claims to have liked "even obese" guys when she is that restrictive?!

Also interesting is
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/1790q2g/i_just_cant_win/
- she doesn't complain that she cannot find any man (because she obviously could), she is just jealous that other women have it easier because they are prettier. Also interesting that she complains that the "never has been hit on" - as if that wasn't the experience of most guys (well, at least most incels).

Ok, this is actually a user I believe that she has problems (if she is real):
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/178mk42/please_give_me_advicetips_on_how_to_give_up_on/
- she has a facial deformation and thus can experience a similar lack of attraction and thus lack of relationships as men. Of course, she has it way easier for sex (even claimed such), but I believe that people don't want a relationship as they would think that their children necessarily would become ugly. Interestingly though I just read that it's quite often not a genetic cause, so they would be wrong ... But still, I guess that she might have it nearly as difficult to get a relationship than we have to get sex. I have to admit I feel for her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back