Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old video: Rush Limbaugh calls law student who wants government to pay for her birth control a "slut"

Lmao good for him

"She want us to pay her to have SEX!!"
"What this make us? This make us the pimps"

KEK This is really good analise of the situation

Rush is based. He is a fatcel subhuman. I remember he did a piece defending sex robots. He probably gets treated like garbage by women.

"you're not entitled to sex incel!" yeah it's really fucking hard to take that shit seriously when this stuff is going on

Rush is based. He is a fatcel subhuman. I remember he did a piece defending sex robots. He probably gets treated like garbage by women.
He’s been cucked by 3 different wives and allegedly his 4th wife has already been caught cheating but he won’t divorce her because he doesn’t want to lose anymore money. :feelskek:

I just like him because he’s an unashamed coke head.

he didn't say anything inflammatory or controversial. he just stated facts.

its analogous to saying "i want my employer to provide me with shaving gel because i can't show up with a full beard"

ah Rush Limbaugh, my very first redpill back in 1994.

got woke on feminism (in the real way, not slay queen way) because of "The Way Things Oughta Be"

Old video? I remember this like it was yesterday. And this isn't even that controversial an opinion, even today. Did you know the mom/wife from Everybody Loves Raymond believes in this? That if you want birth control, you should pay for it yourself?

he also sang the song "barack the magic negro" to the tune of "puff the magic dragon" a few times
He was the type of man MRAs were stereotyped and portrayed as in the late 2000s and early 2010s tbh

he also sang the song "barack the magic negro" to the tune of "puff the magic dragon" a few times

a little disappointing

Dissapointing? That bit was hilarious and based.

He was the type of man MRAs were stereotyped and portrayed as in the late 2000s and early 2010s tbh
He was a lot more mainstream than that, though.

I find it striking that no one on .co mentions Limbaugh's death despite this being a somewhat conservative community with a disproportionate number of burgercels. Think it reflects how young our userbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back