Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old white foids geomaxx for BBC

That granny needs to be put down(in Minecraft)as do the Niggers who are getting on their knees for her like a bunch of pathetic cucks.

Niggers are pathetic simps, they'll always get Chad's leftovers :feelskek:

Oh wow! A white landwhale with a negro. Where have I seen this before :waitwhat:

blacks cant be incels

Nigga knows what he's doing

She gets a dick. He gets a residence permit. Fair.

Equivalent of fat bald divorced boomers who go to Thailand or Philippines and get a 20 year old gf that only cares about money and American/European passport kek

Also even to India and Indonesia according to this metastudy I found a couple of months ago:feelshaha::

Women Who Trade Sexual Services from Men: A Systematic Mapping Review

The setting for the 19 studies about sexual-economic exchanges between tourist women from the global north and local men—termed beachboys, rent-a-dreads, jungees, gigolos, hustlers, bumsters, sanky pankies, and professional boyfriends, depending on the country—was the Caribbean (k = 10)1 , Kenya (k = 4), Gambia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, and Tunisia.
In India, the Jungees labelled such women “ATM Amamajis” (i.e. ATM grandma. Green et al., 2017, p. 110). Herold et al.’s (2001) informants stated that their main target groups were older women—“the older the better,” one beach boy said in Bergan’s study (2011, p. 46)—and younger overweight or unattractive women, because they were likely to provide more money.

Equivalent of fat bald divorced boomers who go to Thailand or Philippines and get a 20 year old gf that only cares about money and American/European passport kek
Exactly:yes::yes:.