Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakicel says he would kidnap white foid

He wouldn't be able to do anything

The way ethnics, especially shit-skins worship White whores needs to be thoroughly studied, how does a group of people act like they're still colonized?

Based !! If only they were in Pakistan

The way ethnics, especially shit-skins worship White whores needs to be thoroughly studied, how does a group of people act like they're still colonized?
White foids owe deathnics pussy

Previous usernames​

1. UglyGoblinNig

I think cultural colonisation, when most models were White you saw all racials worship White toilets, but when Black toilets gained more media representation you suddenly saw Chinese and South Korean toilets with fake big asses.

Canada is curryland 2.0

They should import more pakicels to balance out the currycels and cause more ethnic tension to speed up the collapse of Canada. Do it Trudeau.

He wouldn't be able to do anything
View attachment 1159213
Damn, didn't know that curries were that weak. I guess that this is the result of having a foid worshiping religion coupled with arranged cousin marriage.
Learn from your Muslim bros they have their shit together.

Damn, didn't know that curries were that weak. I guess that this is the result of having a foid worshiping religion coupled with arranged cousin marriage.
Learn from your Muslim bros they have their shit together.
Sandniggers cousin fuck way more.

Didn't know that. So maybe only their cow dung worshiping religion is to blame? That and genetics.
Malnutrition and veganism

I think cultural colonisation, when most models were White you saw all racials worship White toilets, but when Black toilets gained more media representation you suddenly saw Chinese and South Korean toilets with fake big asses.
This is true, there are now Japanese girls with BBLs & wanting to only date rappers

their own foids is ugly as fuck so they go through this humiliation ritual to get a "prettier " female