Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old woman gets more attention on tinder than even Chads.

Juggernaut law is law. Fire is hot. :blackpill:

Its over

Just be a fucking disgusting warm infested hole is real :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just be a fucking disgusting warm infested hole is real :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I wonder if all this new transgenderism wave is not a way for otherwise incel males to become foids. No matter how disgusting they end up look; hole = worth.

I'm not trying to cope here but could this be a money over attraction thing?
Possible cope indeed. According to the video they were actually fine with just fucking her. Either way, it’s fucking over.

Possible cope indeed. According to the video they were actually fine with just fucking her. Either way, it’s fucking over.
Sometimes being an incel/Black pilled has its Advantages. Do you really want to stick your tally wacker into that bean bag of Moldy old prunes?

Bruh we just met ...
This is not a “meeting”. Everyone lies in here about one thing or another. And purely based on statistics, I assume everyone here is a weeb. Either way, my opinion is worthless.

This is not a “meeting”. Everyone lies in here about one thing or another. And purely based on statistics, I assume everyone here is a weeb. Either way, my opinion is worthless.
Yes you are worthless

Your accomplishments are off the chart. I’m going to assume you’re just a LARPing normie.

SheepAmongWolves

Greycel​

JoinedMay 17, 2022Posts25

Ive posted alot about myself before, Ive never seen you before know, You dont know anything about me so fuck off and ignored.

SheepAmongWolves

Greycel​

JoinedMay 17, 2022Posts25

Ive posted alot about myself before, Ive never seen you before know, You dont know anything about me so fuck off and ignored.
Is that all you could take? Man, I wasn’t really sure you were a normie before, but now there is no doubt about it.