Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldcel gets caught creepshotting

He needs to get better tactics and amybe one day he can be like me, the candidphoto lord

I dindu nuffin.

Tbh it is pretty funny how they complain about him taking a photo of that girls bum
But dont mind posting video (where her bum is shown) on social media, and now its viral so everybody gets to see her bum

How does this affect anyone though?... I don't get why creepshotcels get shit.

If I was living in a world where men got creepshoted just as much as foids, how does one foid or guy taking a picture of me, affect my life in ANY way?

Sure, someone is jerking off to me now, but again, who fucking cares?

Notice the fat ugly tat cunt defending the hotty...

Tbh it is pretty funny how they complain about him taking a photo of that girls bum
But dont mind posting video (where her bum is shown) on social media, and now its viral so everybody gets to see her bum
Not only that why is she dressed like that? If you go out like that why is it a problem taking a pic? Notice that skinny twerp white knight got all aggressive. Bro I hate normies so fucking much I'm glad they're going to Hell. And these aren't even the worst of them it gets More angering.

How does this affect anyone though?... I don't get why creepshotcels get shit.

If I was living in a world where men got creepshoted just as much as foids, how does one foid or guy taking a picture of me, affect my life in ANY way?

Sure, someone is jerking off to me now, but again, who fucking cares?
Not only that why is she dressed like that? If you go out like that why is it a problem taking a pic? Notice that skinny twerp white knight got all aggressive. Bro I hate normies so fucking much I'm glad they're going to Hell. And these aren't even the worst of them it gets More angering.

What he needs is spy camera eyeglasses

That poor old Manlet
Why disrespect him and you want people to feel bad about you? Also why is she dressed like that? If you go out like that why is it a problem taking a pic? Notice that skinny twerp white knight got all aggressive. Bro I hate normies so fucking much I'm glad they're going to Hell. And these aren't even the worst of them it gets More angering.

Why disrespect him and you want people to feel bad about you? Also why is she dressed like that? If you go out like that why is it a problem taking a pic? Notice that skinny twerp white knight got all aggressive. Bro I hate normies so fucking much I'm glad they're going to Hell. And these aren't even the worst of them it gets More angering.
They ruined his cope and must pay

in this day and age with the normalization of thottery they seriously didn't have to get all up on him like that.

just let the man take his creepshots in peace ffs as she was a thot anyways

also, she sounds manly and trashy as fuck. theres something about british foids and manly aggressive trashiness.

Last edited:
Notice the fat ugly tat cunt defending the hotty...
The staff member who was speaking to the oldcel? She's the least detestable one in the video tbh (besides the poor oldcel). She deescalates the situation as best she can and puts the pathetic shirtless simp in his place.

Oldcel needs to be more aware of his surroundings tbh.

If that guy was a htn/chadlite, that old fat pig would have let it slip. Damn, now I gotta be careful when looking at thots in public.

Why didn’t he just approach her? Thought all you need’s a smile and a firm handshake :feelsaww: