Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Oldcel goes eR and kills 22 and injured 30+ wounded

Shithead you posted the same thread

If people weren't on my ignore list posting I would have seen it

Of course it’s an AR-15, I mean all shooters use an AR-15. It should be called an ER-15. What a (((coincidence)))

Of course it’s an AR-15, I mean all shooters use an AR-15. It should be called an ER-15. What a (((coincidence)))
they will ban trigger fingers now.

22 is pretty clean. The fact he's still on the loose is insane.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

:feelsahh:

If they aren’t (((crisis actors))) that just play dead.
This crisis actor bullshit is getting so boring...no one takes your guns, not a single restrictive gun law has been made (with exception of maybe bump stock ban, but you really dont need that to kill someone). Sandy Hook was real, this is real too. The government doesnt need to commit "fake-shootings", there are enough people that really want to kill.

This crisis actor bullshit is getting so boring...no one takes your guns, not a single restrictive gun law has been made (with exception of maybe bump stock ban, but you really dont need that to kill someone). Sandy Hook was real, this is real too. The government doesnt need to commit "fake-shootings", there are enough people that really want to kill.
The gvmnts have total control, they could make kitchen knives illegal tomorrow. They just tease us with pr stunts like this. It’s like cbt (cock and ball torture).

Why is burgerland law enforcement always morbidly obese, do they not have standards of fitness in burgerland? These lard asses couldn't run up the stairs let alone chase down an active shooter

I'll bet my left nut most of the victims are male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back