Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Oldcel neighbours mailorder gook bride just left him

W

whitetruecel92

Banned
-
So there is this oldcel from my building. Probably around 55. Hes super awkward and ugly, a real truecel. Couple of years ago he managed to get some thai gook to live with him. Shes probably 35-45 years and good looking for her age and being a gook. I of course suspected that shes one of them mailorder brides. He cant even communicate properly with her since she doesnt speak real English or the language in my location. She can only say simple sounds and words. They even bred.

But now she left him and started her own business, a thai take away place. I know she left him because she was complaining to a Chad customer about not having a place to stay! She was hoping for a Chad BF and betabuxxx

Same happened with my HS history teacher. Old ass man married a Chinese woman and she divorced him as soon as she got her green card

If you can order humans through postal mail, that'd be called human traficking.

So there is this oldcel from my building. Probably around 55. Hes super awkward and ugly, a real truecel. Couple of years ago he managed to get some thai gook to live with him. Shes probably 35-45 years and good looking for her age and being a gook. I of course suspected that shes one of them mailorder brides. He cant even communicate properly with her since she doesnt speak real English or the language in my location. She can only say simple sounds and words. They even bred.

But now she left him and started her own business, a thai take away place. I know she left him because she was complaining to a Chad customer about not having a place to stay! She was hoping for a Chad BF and betabuxxx
did they breed a son or daughter? feel bad if son

That's basically why the JBWmax argument doesn't work. Your ethnic bride will just divorce you the moment she gets the green card or citizenship.

Delicious and fresh
it-crowd-german.gif

They don’t make them like they used to.

If you can order humans through postal mail, that'd be called human traficking.
This exists. If you're first world, you can contact an agency that will deliver a bride. You get a hole, she gets citizenship prospects.

Not only this is not punished, some countries like France have special visa types for this purpose.

Last edited:
A tale as old as time.

Mail order brides are the biggest scams on Earth. Immigration funded by ugly retards. As soon as the bitch gets a green card she's entitled to as many "rights" as the rest of the whores in this nation so unless you've got something going for you she is more than likely out of there after that.