Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal gl spic thug at work

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
There's this 17 year old ntfag (5'7) at work that flirts/approaches every new foid at work with the intention of just to fuck. 2 of the most memorable ones are the 5'9 white whore and this 4'11 hapa gook. Both of them act like good people when they're drug feining college sluts. (both 19)

That being said, the spic flirted with them at the same time when they were alone at every approach and he got them to open up jfl he is also a bragger so he was telling us that the white one has slept with 15 people in her 1st year of college and is addicted to nic and ocasionally does coke and that the gook has also slept around in her 1st
year of college and is addicted to drugs. Both of them get their college tuition payed by their parents/grandparents. :feelskek:

He said he was just trying to have sex with them and that 1 month into flirting with eachother, the white one tells him that she got a bf so she can't keep doing this with him. He didn't say much of the gook but I'm sure he probably fucked her. They ended up leaving for college but they're coming back this summer so it's gonna continue.

Just recently, one of our landwhale coworkers was telling everyone that she is bringing in one of her gook friends to work with us and right after that was said, the thug told us he already "claimed" her for himself . ( 22)

He is probably the most NTfag i've ever seen, he can talk to someone and act like they've been close friends with just about anyone in a week. Since he is a thug, he is also a low iq retard. But that doesn't change anything when it comes to foids.

Face is king proofed once again

normie magic on display, i doubt he is pretending or "lying" he's just always been socialized well and is now reaping the benefits

Face and NT is everything

@Dregster’s people just tend to have the gift of gab ie ability to talk to people easily as if it’s a magical ability.

@Dregster’s people just tend to have the gift of gab ie ability to talk to people easily as if it’s a magical ability.
I didnt get the gift