Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel trait: All of your classmates have grown children while you are still a kissless virgin

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
And what is worse that they career and moneymog you too.

I have been careermogged and moneymogged unspeakably hard by ex-classmates. Seeing them in their new cars with a hot foid in the passenger seat on their day off from their 6-figure bricklaying job is enough to break any incel. Haven't seen any with children yet except the teen mom from freshman year no dad in the picture either JFL

I'm only 16 but should I be in this situation in the future I would unironically go ER. How can you endure such suffering?

thank god i'm still in my 20s.

Several of my colleagues have already ruined their lives, in fact a few weeks ago I found out that a foid with whom I studied died in a car accident.
:lul::lul::lul:

I'm only 16 but should I be in this situation in the future I would unironically go ER. How can you endure such suffering?
This is what awaits you as a low IQ incel, i hope you're not low iq so that you can actually moneymaxx and buy good copes. Low IQ people like me should just do the inevitable -rope- and be done with it.
Several of my colleagues have already ruined their lives, in fact a few weeks ago I found out that a foid with whom I studied died in a car accident.
Lifefuel

I can relate. I'm in my mid 30s, so I've been accostomed to seeing my peers achieve the normie dream of finiding their soulmate in college and having kids. for a 15 years now. Those kids are almost in high school now and they are already ahead of the game compared to my life. I notice recently there has been a few early 30s couples moving into my neighborhood buy houses. One of them grew up in this neighborhood with me back in the day, we used to ride the school bus together but never talked. I've been in this neighborhood for almost two decades and this couple is now buying a house. I can barely keep up with my bills and I still live with my mom. There is an early 20s couple who moved in next door and greeted us. The tall muscluar british chad husband was super nice and funny while his foid American wife was standofffish to me but nice to my mom.

The beard mogging is brutal tbh

Couple of my friends have kids 18+ but they are a few years older than me.

the most brutal part of this is that you are living in Thailand where its literally the cheat mode for low SMW men but it only applies to white men

this hits way too close to home. Everyone has moved on in life except for me.

I don't know any of my classmates, ignorance is a bliss.

Even my little sister has children :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

>grown children
lol i'm not THAT old
but some do have kids yeah

this hits way too close to home. Everyone has moved on in life except for me.
I understand we in the same boat here. Even my relatives wondering why I am not betabuxing a noodlewhore and having kids yet while a low income 7 - 11 worker has three kids he cant afford.

dont u know normie lives are a fucking joke?

I've no children because of my face

Probably is but I am not a normie so I will never know.
look at blkpilpress thread on "how inceldom can be blessing if you let it be", tbh i wouldnt want a post wall roastie

Brutal.

31 years old and I have never kissed a girl in my life.

Nothing works. I live with my parents. I don't have a penny in my pocket.

31 years old and I have never kissed a girl in my life.

Nothing works. I live with my parents. I don't have a penny in my pocket.
Absolutely and unequivocally over on so many levels.